War.

Am I Updating To Quickly? 0.0 or Is There No Such Thing As Updating To Quickly? Lol

Iris's P.O.V:

As soon as we arrived Asher leaped out of the car running into the pack, I ran after him and as soon as we entered things were chaos. Everyone was shouting and some were just calm.

"SHUT UP!" Asher commanded and in a second everyone shut up to look at him. "We have nothing to fear, today we will fight and protect the pack we all took an oath to protect this pack with our lives and so we will."

Everyone nodded in agreement. "So Everyone knows the drill, children and mothers are to be locked into the basement along with the elders and there should be two gaurds at the door, everyone else was trained for this so let's get moving."

Everyone nodded and started to scatter around, Asher grabbed me looking into my eyes. "Go down to the basement with the others." 

I ripped his grip away from me. "Like hell I'm apart of this pack to Asher and I took an oath!" i hissed,as he shook his head. "I don't want to lose you" his face softened as he searched my eyes.

"I can say the same for you but you have to understand Asher I am going to fight" I said huffing, he gave me a slight nod before leaving.

Jenna came storming up to me a few seconds later. "Hurry to the basement" I glared at her. "Nope I already told Asher I am fighting." She narrowed her eyes on me.

"Fine but if you die on me I will never forgive you" she said smiling weakly at me. "Well don't you you dare as well" I said with a giggle as she rolled her eyes "C'mon" I simply nodded before racing out the door.

I shifted into my black wolf with a silver tint and green eyes and speed off into the forest. The scent of Cedar Creek Pack filled my nose with disgust. I let out a snarl as I leaped over a branch and into a clearing where the battle was starting.

I could see Asher's multi colored wolf that consisted of whites and silvers and blacks fighting Tyler's tan wolf.

Suddenly I felt an impact hurl itself on the side of my stomach, growling I quickly revcovered and threw myself at a white wolf, I was pretty sure it was female.

Snarling I latched my teeth on to her neck dragging my head down so her head was down. She clawed at the floor bucking as I moved my teeth closer to her throat. Once there I bite deeper into her skin I could taste the metallic liquid in my mouth.

The white wolf was whimpering in pain trying to escape my death grip but everytime she moved my teeth sunk in deeper, finally the wolf went limp.

I released my hold snarling before I snapped my head  to look at Asher and saw another wolf was about to leap onto Asher.

I ran towards him and leaped into the air crashing my body into the silver wolf, we both went tumbling down on the floor. The wolf was to quick and pinned me down, I clawed at his nose growling.

His teeth came dangerously low on my neck as I mananged to get my paw to swat his eyes. He whined in pain and in a second was thrown off of me. Asher quickly bite his neck killing the wolf.

I nodded towards him as Tyler appeared out of no where and lunged towards Asher he mind linked me to step back. I looked around for another opponet as Jenna's voice drilled into my head.

'Help, by Dead Tree'. I snapped my head towards the direction of Dead Tree and raced off towards it. There was a bloody Jenna pinned by a familiar wolf of the color dark brown.

I didn't waste time as I hurled my body at the dark brown wolf, I bared my teeth at him as he stared at me. I looked over at Jenna he neck was bleeding and she was to weak to get onto her paws.

The wolf growled snapping me out of my trance at looking at Jenna, he took a step closer raising his tail as I bared my teeth at him warning not to take a step closer.

I glared at him long and hard before i noticed that, that wolf right there was Jason my best friend from my old pack.

I tilted my head before stepping forward and flicking my ear the wolf seemed to notice me and instantly lowered his tail and stopped his growling.

I was angry at him for attacking Jenna I couldn't stand it. I snapped my jaws at him angrily as he stepped back I mind linked the pack healer to meet us by the Dead Tree standing in front of Jenna in a protective manner.

Jason bared his teeth at me lashing his tail before he lunged at me, I was a bit surprised and he managed to pin me down. I clawed at his belly as he lashed his claws at my face. I bite his paw as he yelped in pain and threw him off of me before getting back on me feet.

Jenna managed to stand up and growl, he footing was weak but she was still on all fours. I charged at Jason pouncing on him just as two of our pack mates made their way into the clearing attacking Jason as well.

Jenna shifted into her human form as Jack put a blanket around her and Daisy came out of the bushes carrying a box of her supplies before quickling getting to work.

I sighed still in my wolf form before hearing Jenna's voice. 'Go get em' I smiled weakly before responding. 'Don't you dare to leave me, we promised'

And with that I raced away from them, as I was running down the forest I was tumbled down. A large tan pinned me down so that my belly was on the ground.

Instantly I knew it was Tyler, I could hear his snarling into my ear as his wolf told my wolf to submit. I refused as I clawed at the ground trying to escape his grip on me.

He bite my shoulder demanding that I submit but I snarled right back at him refusing no way was I giving up. He pressed his body further down as my breathing got more shallower.

'Submit' his wolf rorared with dominace I lowered my head and then wipped back my head so fast it hit his and he was stunned for a moment. 

Using that time I shook him off of me and pinned him wasting no time I bite into his throat but he pushed me off.

Asher's booming snarl entered the clearing as he lunged at Tyler and went in for the kill. His body was limp after Asher stepped back.

All the wolves in the clearing saw this, some even felt it and with that Cedar Creek pack started to retreat. The war was over and we had won, a few were hurt some were killed.

As we entered the pack house I raced down the halls to the Healthing area I could see Jenna, sleeping. I sighed in relief knowing she would make it.

I grabbed her hand and heard her whisper. "Kept my promise". I couldn't help but a smile spread across my lips.