Unexpected Visits.

An update ! (: So sadly this story is going to end soon, it's my first try at a book and I know this book is utterly horrible. Thank you for all who have read this book it means a whole lot to me. There are only 3-4 chapters to go in this book but fear not, I have another book coming out but will not be out until I finish this book but look out for "The Mafia's Deal".

Iris's P.O.V;

I was so tired from last night, but I had this warm feeling. My mate was Asher and I was the Luna. Me a Luna! Wow. My life had taken a huge turn from where I was from the start. I yawned as I felt warm hands around my body, I snuggled closer to his embrace as Asher placed a kiss on my neck sending shivers down my body. His body tensed for a second as he let go of me.

"I have to go I have a meeting to but promise me you'll stay away from the meeting quarters" I cocked an eyebrow in a questioningly manner. "Kaydon is here" he said with a growl of disgust. My heart started racing, sensing my distress he hugged me tighter. "Hey it's okay I am going to protect you don't worry" He said with a smile as he planted a kiss on my head.

He quickly stood up as I stared at his figure disappear into the bathroom, I heard the water running as I laid back on the bed closing my eyes. The bathroom door opened as a wet Asher got out, a towel hung dangerously low on his hips, a blush crept onto my cheeks as I watched him dress.

"If you want to go out Leo will take you" he said as he came over to me and leaned down. "What about Jenna?" I asked as he shook his head. "No she's going to be in the meeting with me since she's my beta" he smiled as he pecked a kiss on my forehead and left.

Sighing I could already feel the bordem fill my body, I stared at the dark ceiling my mind racing with thoughts. Why was Kaydon here? What does he want? He her here to finish me off? All theses questions raced through my mind as I tried to shake them off. I had no time to think about this crap.

I stood up and made my way to the bathroom a yawn escaped my lips as I stripped of my clothes and turned the water to lukewarm and got in showering. I got out and put my robe on and dried myself off. Going to my closet and picked out a black bra and matching panties and flipped through my shirts.

Finding a red camisole and my blue shorts I slipped them on and styled my hair in lose curls I slipped on my white and red converse and grabbed my glasses that matched my shirt. I peaked outside before stepping out and went down stairs where I was met with an angry Asher.

He grabbed a water bottle before his eyes fell on me. His eyes soften as he grinned at him. "What's wrong?" I asked as I walked towards him placing my hand on his chest as I looked into his blue eyes. He shook his head, "Nothing babe, don't worry about it" he said as his muscular arms embraced me into a hug.

"Hey can I join into the meeting?" I asked as he shook his head. "Hey I have every right to be in there I am the Luna" I said as I stepped back and glared slightly at him. He ran a hand through his hair before answering me. "Fine. but your sitting by me." He said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the meeting room.

All eyes were trained on us as took his seat and I sat next to him while Jenna sat next to me so I was between Asher and Jenna. "Nice of you to join us luna" Kaydon said spitefully as I glared at him. "To bad I can't say the say for you" And with that I ignored him and waited for Asher to speak.

"We already made a deal a while back and that's all your getting your pathetic if you think you can bride more land out of me" Asher said in a clam and serious voice. Wait what does he want? I mind linked Asher as he replied. He want's Pine Crest Clearing.

Rolling my eyes I shot Kaydon a death glare. Screw him! Asher sent me a smile before awaiting for Kaydon's response. "Then I guess we will have to barge into your land and grab it by force hu?" Kaydon spoke with a sly tone as Asher tensed up.

"If it's war you want then you'll get but remember last time we had a war? I killed your father" Asher said coolly with a smirk, Kaydons jaw clenched as his fist balled up. "And I can assure you that we will be winning and I will take back the land you took from us and some of yours" Asher shot at him his voice still not rising.

"I Kaydon declare war on your pack Asher" He said his eyes flickering from color to color, his wolf was on edge. Asher stood up shooting him a smirk. "I Alpha Asher accept your request of war"

My eyes snapped to Asher, really another war? Crap. I smiled standing up as did Jenna. Kaydon stood up and smirked. "Well then starting tomorrow you won't be having a pack when we wipe you out!" Kaydon roared unable to control his wolf.

Asher chuckled sending more rage to Kaydon, "Amature alphas" Asher spat with hate to Kaydon as Kaydon walked out pissed off with his pack members that had come with him.

I placed my hand into Asher's as he walked me outside with hall with Jenna following. Pack meeting in 5. Asher spoke into my mind link I could tell that he had talked to the whole pack because I could hear shuffles around the whole house.

Walking to the living room where we normally had pack meeting I sat down next to Asher. A sense of dejavu passed through me as I remember our first pack meeting and I was way in the back. Smiling I watched the whole pack gather.

"Everyone knows the drill when there is war, elders and children must stay in the lock down room. Mother's expecting and mother's that are mothering children under 5 must go into the lock down room and stay there. There will be 4 guards guarding the room at all times and those guards will be Leo, Samuel, Jared and Kane" Asher nodded to them as he responded with a 'yes Alpha'

"All the training we have done has resulted to this day, we all took a oath we will be fighting until our last breath protecting the pack. Do not hesitate to kill." Asher's voice went dark as he said it. "That is all" He said as everyone nodded and walked off.

"I don't want you fighting" Asher turned to me. Another sense of dejavu passed me as I glared at him. "I to took an oath to protect this pack and that's what I will do, you know it remember the first time you tried locking me up" I said with an upward smile.

He let out a chuckle as he leaned down and kissed me. "I remember" he said as he pulled away and whispered against my lips.