x12. From my dark

"Congratulations, new members of Dauntless!", Max announced, initiating the applause and cheering.

The scoreboard appeared, revealing all the names above and below the lane.

"Dauntless! Dauntless!", people were cheering all around her and drinking.
Eleanor was so happy at the moment.

"Want a beer?", Will asked her, carrying a couple of mugs in his hands.
He was always like this.

He even carried cookies to share with other kids when they were younger.
It used to irritate Ellie in her "don't look at me!" teenage phases because Will always gathered a lot of people around them. He was such an extrovert. And she was never the one seeking the attention.

But now, she thought it good that he never lost his empathy and tenderness because that was the first thing the Faction system tended to kill in people if they are not Amity or Abnegation.

"I thought you'd never ask.", Ellie smirked and took one mug from him, instantly drinking the liquid in it. It was a celebration after all, wasn't it?

"Tris? You came! Come over here!", she has seen always a missing girl coming to the gathering out of nowhere as always

"Tris? You came! Come over here!", she has seen always a missing girl coming to the gathering out of nowhere as always. So she called hour out loudly, making the girl feel a little embarrassed.

She has been very distant with Tris ever since stage I, but besides the fact that she had other things in her mind, Ellie thought that the girl needed some space.

She wasn't there with them as frequently as she'd like to be lately, but the fact Beatris was nowhere to be seen except a couple of times on the camera down the hallways with Four, spoke for itself.
Ellie politely offered her a cup and hugged her, making her join their winning squad. After all, they were supporting each other ever since the beginning. Ellie always showed her respect for that.

Tris still looked anxious. No one knew why.

Meantime, Ellie was wondering where Eric was.

Of course, she wanted to have fun, but she wanted him to be here too. He promised he'll come.
And he was nowhere to be found ever since they parted.
How weird that was to suddenly miss him like this. Feelings consumed her more than she wished for.

"Congratulations, Cabbano!", Peter appeared in front of her, spreading gig hands and holding a beer. He had a wide smile and a winning face.

"To you too, Hayes!", she chuckled back. "Cheers?"

"Cheers!", he agreed, meeting her mug halfway with his jar.
. "We made it.", he said, looking around. "How do you feel?"

"Never better.", Ellie admitted. "And you?"

"As I could walk on fire!", Peter shouted invigorated, taking one more sip of beer. "To the new beginnings!", he rose his jar up.

"And even better endings.", Ellie rose her mug too, smiling meaningfully.