x22 As the world falls down

Author's note:
Hello guys! Here is the long-awaited chapter you have been all waiting for. :))
I am sorry for keeping you waiting on me, but I really felt a big block in writing this story.
But do not worry, I will finish it for you!
P. S. Per your request, I have changed the face claim for Ellie from Amber Heard to Amanda Seyfried. ☺️🍀
P. P. S. Be a charm and check my original story named "Allegory", it has already 10. chapters or so:) it needs further adapting as I am still in process of where to take the plot, but I believe, if you love werewolves that it might appeal to you. It is my baby no.2 after " The choices":)
Thank you for being here and keeping this story alive.
Yours,
Sasha🥰

"For whatever is worth, these will do the job.p, Eric made his remark about the weaponry the Factionless that was stolen and stashed, being kept on pilling in their Grounds, ever since they started assembling in secrecy to face Erudite.

Ellie has been lurking in the shadows for a while now.
Eric has been in an unconscious search for himself again after all he has been through and even though some may say that events in her life recently were worse compared to his, she didn't want to pressure him again.
Ellie knew far too well that she did more than enough of that back in Dauntless.

Once again, he was free to explore everything that was in front of him, including his horrible personality that Ellie doubted will ever change, with or without her being the whisper in his ear.
He wouldn't have allowed her to be that whisper, even if she wanted to.

That included their relationship too, she thought; she wasn't that weak, trivial girl she was before, not the girl he fell in love with. She was now his equal in almost everything.
Almost.
He was still the much-needed authority in her life.

But...
She also had her own journey to go through.
In dealing with recent events, realizing that she was an Eaton and a Factionless-born baby, she acknowledged that the personality she adopted back in Dauntless will not serve her anymore in the future.
She, after all, needed to resolve the puzzle sailing through her mind and leave Eric to do the same, knowing that she will love whoever comes back to her instead of old him; she already loved the worst of him. Anything else that might come would be like a nightingale's song.

"Bear in mind that half of these people still do not know how to shoot properly.", Evelyn said, checking out one of the rifles in front of her.

"We will teach them.", Four subtracted. "Dauntless people can help."

"Trust me, they know what they're doing.", Eric said, avoiding looking at Four.

"They sure as Hell know how to kill.", Tris added, staring at him.

No matter how the world was turned upside-down and how the cards have been dealt; her resentment for Eric never ended.
And that was what annoyed Eleanor the most - how more and more ungrateful Tris grew with every day that passed.

"We were trained to shoot in the mirror, not to avoid it.", Eleanor appointed, remarking Abnegation in this one. "And you, of all people, should know that.", she took Eric's side, crossing her arms whilst looking at her.

Four peeked at her with an ominous look in his eyes, but he didn't seem too keen to entertain this argument. But Tris seemingly did.

She looked at Ellie blankly.

"You don't know anything about that, Ellie.", she spoke with bitterness.

"True story, I don't. But I do know how to recognize a killer when I see one. And we have many of those in this room.", Ellie waned her eyebrows, not looking very delighted.