Chapter 2- Home.

Tobio talked to nobody about his home life. They didn't need to be bothered, and nobody really asks, so whenever they notice his wincing, he just tells them off for being insecure. So they would stop pestering him, and the rest of the day would go normally.

Until he reached his house.

That was when all hell broke loose. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobio shakily inhaled.  He set his hand on the doorknob. In, 1, 2, out, 3, 4. His breathing became slightly more controlled. You can do this. You can do this. He twisted the doorknob, opening the door.

He stepped into the house.

The entrance was dark and cold, letting very little light in. Dust was settling in.

 The sight that greeted him every time he got home. 

He sighed with relief. His Father wasn't home. He walked deeper into the house, not suspecting anything until-

"There you are." A sharp pain burst upon his forearm. He quickly looked down at it, seeing a hand grasped firmly around it.

Kageyama gave a strangled cry as he was pulled downstairs, into the basement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry that this chapter was so short, I just didn't want to spoil too many things yet. The next chapter will be longer, and with a lot of angst. (just a warning.)