Chapter 11 - The Weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kageyama Tobio POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H-huh? Wait this isn't the house!- Wait- Oh, yeah, I'm in Miwa's apartment now.

Tobio sat up and looked around. He had been sleeping of the couch, Miwa sleeping next to him, and the apartment trashed with Fanta bottles, candy wrappers and Coke cans.

he remembered how much he cried last night; They had watched through Season One and Two of The Promised Neverland, Laughing and crying throughout the night. It had been one of Tobio's favourite moments. 

But, of course, there is the aftermath. Tobio sighed before fixing his hair and starting to pick up at the trash from last night. Halfway through the clean-up, Miwa wakes up.

"E-eh? Tobio, you don't have to clean that up all by yourself!" She teases.

She gets on her knees and starts helping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    (Means no POV or POV ended)

It was 10:30 AM before they finished.

Miwa huffed.

"It looks like we went through all the Coke and Fanta. I'll go to the store to get some more." She winked at her brother before she left the room. Tobio sighed. His crutches were on the floor, out of his reach. 

"M-miwa, Can you help me get my crutches?" He asked pleadingly.

Miwa popped out of the bedroom with new clothes on and her hair done.

"Of course, of course!" She retrieves his crutches for him before leaving the room.

She came back an hour later. They ate lunch and started a new anime, and Miwa could stay as it was now the weekend. 

By the end of his two week stay at home, They had gone through Haikyu, My Hero Acadamia, and Sk8 The Infinity.

At this point Tobio was hooked on anime. He made Miwa promise to watch Demon Slayer, Assassination Classroom, and Wonder Egg Priority with him.

Tobio went back to school, but he wasn't really happy. His teammates kept bothering him by asking questions; 'Why did you scream?' ' How did you get a broken rib?' 'What happened?' And soon word had spread about Kageyama Tobio, 'A freak who got into a fight'. They started calling him names, and people kept tripping his crutches, making him lose balance and fall on the floor, causing him incredible pain. None of his teammates tripped him, and none of them objected when he would come to watch practice. But he would always get back to Miwa's apartment bruised and battered. 

Soon Miwa told the Principle.

Tobio stayed home for an extra four weeks, because the four weeks at school had injured him even more.

When Miwa had come back home after work, she fulfilled her promise; They watched all the animes Tobio wanted.  

After the best month of his life, Tobio could go back to school.

But there was one problem.

Tobio wasn't so sure if he wanted to go back to school anymore.