Chapter-16.5 Graduation

This is just the flashback of what Iwaizumi, Oikawa, and Kageyama discussed on the graduation of the third years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kageyama Tobio POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were standing just outside the school building. Iwaizumi and Oikawa had just called him out to discuss something.

''Hi, Iwaizumi-senpai, Oikawa-senpai, what do you need me for?" Tobio asked.

Oikawa rolled his eyes.

"Drop the senpai part. Well, not around other people. but- hey!" Oikawa was cut off as Iwaizumi hit him on the head.

He looked back, unconcerned as Oikawa clutched his head and pouted.

"Just drop the senpai part, Tobio. anyway, we just wanted to give you our pins!"

His eyes widened.

"N-no way! A-are you sure?" The youngest questioned as they both pulled out a pin for him.

Oikawa laughed. "Of course! you are our favorite first year- but don't tell the others I said that."

His expression suddenly turned serious.

"And stay in touch. If I ever hear anything about mysterious injuries and broken bones again, I will make you talk."

Tobio knew better than to speak. He felt slightly bitter at the fact that his senpai wasn't giving up.

"You know everybody knows you two are dating, right?" said the raven-haired setter, as a jab to his elders' ego.

As anticipated, Iwaizumi immediately turned to Oikawa, who was blushing furiously.

"I-I didn't tell anyone-" He protested weakly before Iwaizumi kissed him. It was a quick peck, but enough to short circuit Tooru's brain.

"Shut up. And you," Iwa said, nodding to Tobio. "Go on, we wouldn't want to keep you waiting. I look forward to either having you on our team or playing against you." He smiled. "And one more thing. I don't give a fuck if the entire world knows we're dating."

Tobio laughed, waved, and set off, with heaviness in his heart knowing that they will leave, but hope because he knows that they will always come back.

Graduation- Kageyama fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें