Chapter 13- Lineups.

~~~~~~~~~~~Kageyama Tobio POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobio smiled. He and his sister are heading to the mall. The Mall, of all places. And he was going to enjoy it. 

He smiled to himself again. 

He'd only ever gone to the mall with his sister, and she only dragged him along if she was upset or extremely happy.

She always cheered up when he went shopping with her though. The trips were usually planned, so Miwa saved a lot, and they spend hundreds of dollars each trip. He knew it sounded like a waste of money, considering their situation and all, but they both agreed it was a good mental pick-me-up. And it felt good to pretend like they were normal kids, that they could have fun when they wanted to.

Miwa took him everywhere; She and he had very different tastes, so they usually visited a wide variety of stores; from makeup and cosmetics to volleyball gear.

Tobio didn't notice the car coming to a stop in front of a huge building until Miwa said

"Alright, I'd saved up quite alot of money, so we can afford the 'Nya Mi' makeup pallet I want and the volleyball you want. We can eat lunch, get bubble tea, and get some extra stuff if we find anything we like along the way."

Tobio smiled and nodded. He had been wanting that volleyball for weeks, and though he never verbally said anything, while they were in the sports store, Miwa saw how he snuck glances at it when he thought she wasn't looking.

Miwa sighed happily. 

"Let's go!"

They entered the mall, and almost immediately Tobio was blown away b the sheer size and structure of this mall. It had glass on the ceiling so they could see the sky, marble tiled floors, and greek-style columns. The honey-colored light filtering through the glass gave the mall a new, grand look. Tobio thought it was breathtaking.

"Let's go, let's go!" He said excitedly to his sister as he hurried off to the sports store.

"Not so fast, you'll bump into people!" Miwa laughed.

Tobio was ecstatic. He was finally getting the volleyball he wanted. He raced off the sportswear store and...

There was a HUGE line. Miwa caught up with him and sighed as she saw the lineup.

"Go stand in line, and here, take this $400 so that if you reach the front before I get back, you don't have to wait. I'm going to get us lunch and bubble tea. Maybe I'll get my 'Nya Mi' Pallet while I'm at it."

Her brother nodded.

"I want a Blueberry Foam Milk Tea."

"I got it. See ya, Tobi, meet me at the Food Court!" She ran off, leaving Tobio on his own.