Chapter 34 - The Second Homecoming

Chapter 34 – The Second Homecoming

Hazel's P.O.V

The Next Day

As I sat on Caleb's private jet, I watched him cradle our son in his arms with the brightest smile that had ever graced his face, I felt so guilty for not telling him about his son as soon as I found out

As I sat on Caleb's private jet, I watched him cradle our son in his arms with the brightest smile that had ever graced his face, I felt so guilty for not telling him about his son as soon as I found out. I honestly did not think he was cut out for fatherhood, but as I watched him gently hold Caden, I Instantly knew how foolish I was for assuming things. I could see that Caden felt safe in his arms; perhaps he could sense that Caleb was his real father.

Both father and son looked like they just came off the cover of the paternity first magazine; they were any woman who wanted a family's wet dream.

I continued analysing both father and son until Caleb spoke, "You keep staring at me, is anything wrong?" I felt a slight blush creep up my cheek before I quickly saved myself, "Caden has fallen asleep, would you like me to take him?"

"It's fine." Caleb replied while getting up and carefully placing him in the crib that he had custom fitted next to the seats on his private jet. My eyes couldn't help but linger on how much more muscular and rugged he looked. Even though his muscle clung aggressively to his suit ready to release the beast of a man within, his eyes was soft as he tenderly looked at his son.

I immediately crossed my legs as I felt my underneath dampen at the sight of my baby daddy caring for his son, I remembered what he told me the day before about me being his, and how amazing the kiss he gave me soon afterwards felt. There were definitely still sparks between us, and as much as I wanted to deny it, I was very attracted to my baby daddy.

"Are you okay, is there anything you need?" Caleb's deep voiced inquired. I immediately shook my head not wanting anything but to be inside the pants of my baby daddy. I felt my cheeks fill with heat as I realised where my line of thought was headed, "Oh God Hazel! Pull yourself together." My inner mind warned, "I know it has been a minute, but do you really want to complicate things even further?"

"You look parched, why don't I get you a bottle of water." Caleb offered. He pressed the button to call for help, and the male steward instantly appeared. Despite the same male steward welcoming us onto the jet when we first arrived, I was still astonished at the fact that Caleb had replaced the last slutty stewardess with a man.

"A glass of whisky for me and cold water for my wife please." Caleb ordered.

"Yes Sir." The steward replied before rushing back towards where he came from.

"You keep staring at me, is it the nerves of the second homecoming?" Caleb queried.

"It's a bit of everything to be honest." I answered back with a nervous smile. "I'm not sure how to face your grandfather."