Chapter 8 - Caleb's Penthouse Part 2

So there I was seated opposite Caleb and his grandfather eating the beautifully made Fettuccine Alfredo pasta that the housekeeper made earlier in the day in awkward silence, I could tell that the old man had misinterpreted the fact I spent the night in Caleb's penthouse because the smile that he had plastered on his face earlier was still there.

"Hazel you look more beautiful each time I see you." The old man complimented.

"Thank you Grandfather Crofts." I muttered trying my best to hide my anger.

"You can call me grandfather, after all we'll be family soon." The old man happily chimed. "You know you and your mother were the pride and joy of your late grandfather, there wasn't a day he didn't talk about you both when he spoke to me." The old man went on.

I felt my eyes water, even though my grandfather was now buried six feet below, there wasn't a day that had gone by that I didn't think about him, and to make things worse, a part of me hated the fact that I did not want to fulfil his dying wish to marry Caleb.

"He was truly a great man." I said as I forced the tears forming in my eyes backwards.

The rest of the lunch with Caleb and his grandfather went well as the old man spoke about his late wife, how much he loved her, and how much I surprisingly looked like her when she was younger. Although it was nice to hear the stories, a part of me wondered how a man that was given a chance to find his true love was okay with forcing his grandson into an arranged marriage.

After the meal, Caleb and I walked his grandfather to the underground parking lot that was underneath his penthouse and watched what looked like a bodyguard jump out of a shiny black Bentley with tinted windows and open the door for the old man. As Grandfather Crofts entered the posh looking car, he looked both Caleb and I dead in the eyes and said that we could take our time getting to know each other, but the marriage would still hold. With that, he fully entered the car, and the car exited the parking lot.

When I was sure the old man's car was out of sight, I looked up at Caleb and gave him a slap.

"What was that for?!" Caleb fiercely barked at me.

"We both know you don't want to marry me, so why not just tell your grandfather that?!" I protested, "What kind of weak man are you?!" I yelled at the top of my voice.

I did not expect what happened next, I saw Caleb snap before he pushed me against one of the walls in the underground car park "Don't you ever call me weak!" He growled. At that point I knew I should stop poking a raging bear, but I just couldn't help myself, "If you are not weak, why don't you tell your grandfather about the long-legged blonde that clinged onto you at the club?" I asked while folding my arms. "And break my grandfather's heart so you can go running to your bastard boyfriend Ben Crawford?!" He fumed.

I responded to Caleb's cruel words by slapping him once more, "How dare you say that about someone you barely know?!" Realising what I just did and said to him, Caleb blinked twice before crashing his lips into mine. At first, his kiss was aggressive and rough, and I tried my best to push him off. However, as he deepened his kiss, I felt a surge of electricity flow through my body, it felt like his lips were just made for mine, it felt like Caleb and I were the only one left in the world, it was single-handedly the best kiss I have ever had, so I found myself enjoying the kiss and kissing him back like my life depended on it.

When Caleb and I finally pulled away, I felt my cheek flush pink in embarrassment, I couldn't believe what I had just done, and it frightened me that a man that had just entered my life had such an effect over me. I pushed Caleb backwards as hard as I could and sprinted towards the elevator that took me back up into his penthouse.

After stuffing all my clothing items that were worn yesterday into the shopping bag Caleb gave me earlier, I began looking for my gold clutch that I had not realised was missing up until that very moment. I searched Caleb's guest room like a mad woman, and when I still couldn't find it, I stormed outside the guest room to confront Caleb.

"Give me back my gold clutch you dickhead!" I said while giving Caleb a deadly glare.

"Immediately after you agree that I am taking you home." He replied winking.

"Hell no! Give me back my clutch so I can call an uber and get the fuck out of this place!" I demanded.

"Is that how you should be talking to your future husband?" Caleb asked with a smirk.

I felt my blood boiling, "Who did this petty excuse of a man think he was calling his wife?!" I angrily thought to myself, my legs began to move on its own and as I approached Caleb, I found my right-hand swinging towards him for the third time today, but instead of my palm landing on his face just like the other two times, I felt Caleb catch my wrist and pull me into another kiss.

This kiss was nothing like the last one, immediately his lips touched mine, my heart began to pound against my chest and my it felt like my insides were somersaulting with joy, my legs felt like jelly and my body was craving for more. I ran my fingers through his hair while his hands explored every curve on my body and before we knew it, we were both on the couch having a full blown make out session and I could feel the length of his erection aggressively poking against my stomach. I felt my panties flood and my body naturally began rocking towards his erection, I felt him lift up my dress, shift my lace panties to the side, and insert two fingers into my womanhood. I gasped at his entry.

"Fuck baby! Do I make you this wet?" he asked in a low growl while stroking and circling my clit.

I was losing my mind at that point, I could barely think straight, I knew what I was doing was wrong, but it had been so long since I last had someone touch me down there and a woman has needs you know.

Caleb suddenly pulled his fingers out of my womanhood and began to hysterically laugh and not understanding what just happened, I looked up at him in confusion.

"Don't play with fire Hazel nut-job!" I don't think a weak man can easily get someone that despises him wet?" I felt my jaw fall to the ground.