Chapter 20 - My wife and I

Caleb's P.O.V

Not even the nightmare from hell that I just experienced could stop the incredibly painful erection I had staring at my nutty-hamster in all her naked glory

Not even the nightmare from hell that I just experienced could stop the incredibly painful erection I had staring at my nutty-hamster in all her naked glory. She was a goddess and all her curves were calling for me to touch and to taste them. All I could think about were all the positions I wanted to enter her from and how I would feel inside her. The sweet melons on her chest began to slowly rise and fall as she took long breaths filled with nervousness.

"God you're beautiful." I thought out loud.

"Caleb... We shouldn't" She whispered in a barely audible voice.

"You're my wife, I don't see why we shouldn't." Escaped my lips next.

It was quite amusing; I wanted nothing more than the woman I had been denying the position of being my wife since the very first time I laid eyes on her; it amazed me how long I had denied my attraction to her.

My wife flushed pink as she reached for that damn towel, "Caleb it's too early for us to...."

Even though I knew they were true, her words had no chance of changing my mind, I simply wanted her and nothing was going to stop me. I yanked the silly towel from her soft hands and threw it to the other side of the room.

"Caleb....." Her voice hitched.

"I want you Hazel.....If I don't have you right now, I am going to go mad." I pleaded.

Before she could reply, I was already trailing kisses down her pudgy stomach while I kneaded on both her ample breasts. Hearing the loud moans that escaped my wife's mouth made me even harder and vigorously increased my need of her. I skipped over her core and turned my attention to her inner thighs making sure that they did not feel abandoned causing my wife to moan even louder. By the time I had gotten to her precious jewel, she was already soaking wet.

"Do I always make you this wet?" I arrogantly teased.

"Don't be shy." I continued, "My dick hardens every time I lay my eyes on you."

With that I slipped my tongue into her opening, and began lapsing all her juices making sure that I drew circles round her clit. She was the sweetest taste of sin, the more I had, the more I wanted.

I increased the speed and the intensity of my tongue while my hands found its way back to her bosom and fondled with them like my life depended on it. Hazel hands were now gripping on the couch as tightly as they could, her hips were raised, and her legs began to shake. I could tell that she was close to her euphoria, so I clamped her legs down with my hands and delved even deeper into her.

"Caleb! Oh my g-"My wife couldn't even finish speaking before she felt her orgasm rush through her and into my mouth.

I wiped her moisture off my face with the back of my hand before kissing her so she could taste herself on me, I then unbuttoned my jeans trouser and flinged off my boxers so she could see how painfully hard she made.