Chapter 7 - Caleb's Penthouse

I did a double take when I realised that it was Caleb crofts carrying me in his arms. "Oh hell No!" I thought to myself before I started making a fuss in his arms and drumming against his chest with my fists so he would let me down.

"Why are you fussing?!" He shouted in annoyance.

"Put me down you pompous buffoon." I demanded scowling at him.

"I suggest you keep the noise down, before your boobs end up on tomorrow's paper." He snapped.

It suddenly dawned on me that underneath his leather jacket, my boobs were still exposed, I then realised that I had no power in the situation that I was in, and decided to bury my face into his chest once again.

A car beeped open before he placed me on the ground and looking around making sure no one was in the perimeter, he told me to hop into his shiny black Lamborghini. I decided to obey his orders and entered the luxury car in front of me.

As I studied the insides of the car, I wondered to myself why all the rich guys I knew drove cars that were worth more than houses, I rolled my eyes as I figured it was probably some kind of ego booster.

A few seconds later, Caleb jumped into the driver seat of his car and began driving outside the parking lot and into streets. Feeling a bit exhausted, I leaned my head against the passenger's side window, and fell asleep.

       ::::::::::::::::::::

"Wake up! Hazel wake up!" A voice annoyingly called out.

"Go away! I want to sleep!" I responded with a sleepy voice, I had so much to drink at the club and I could barely keep my eyes open.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR!" Caleb roared, and in response my eyes sprung open.

When I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, I realised that I was in an underground car park and thinking I might still be in my dream world, I wiped my eyes and pinched my chubby cheeks.

"Are you planning on staying here all night?!" Caleb rudely questioned while running his hand through his dark hair in frustration.

"Where am I?" I asked still feeling confused and dizzy.

"My penthouse." Caleb disclosed with a shrug before pulling me out of his car.

"Why am I here? Why didn't you just take me home?" I inquired further.

"Yeah sure." Caleb said with a smirk "I'll take my drunken fiancee home at 3am topless and bra-less".

I lowered my face in embarrassment realising that I still had Caleb crofts leather jacket over my exposed bosom, I clenched my fists wishing I could go back in time to give that bitch named Cami a piece of my mind.

"Come on Hazel, let's go." Caleb called out as he started walking towards a lift positioned in the middle of the car park.

Caleb's penthouse was much simpler than I thought it would be, it had a grey and white design to it and was very spacious, I could tell that the furniture costs thousands, but it didn't look too extravagant, it was definitely not how I Imagined a pompous man's place to be.

"It's nice and simple." I unknowingly commented out loud.

"What were you expecting, naked portraits of myself?" He replied making me burst into laughter.

"You can crash here tonight." He offered pointing towards his guest room.

If I wasn't so tired at the time, I might have put up a fight, but I was terribly tired and it felt like my brain was pounding against my head so I nodded my head and made my way to his guest room.

As I entered his room, I kicked off my heels, shimmied out of my body con skirt and got into the bed with nothing but my underwear on and immediately my head hit the pillow, I entered a deep slumber.

The next day, the smell of freshly brewed coffee woke me up, and when I noticed that I was not in my room or Ben's house, I began to have a panic attack. I tried my best to calm myself down and decided to run through the one-night stand checklist in my head.

Firstly, I checked to see if my underwear was still on and intact which it was, suggesting that I did not sleep with the stranger that brought me back to his place. The next Item on the checklist to see where my clothes were. I slowly got off the bed and scanned the room for all my clothing items which I found scattered on the floor. As I started changing into them, I found my crop top had ripped which helped in unlocking the previous night's memories.

"Shit!" I shouted in pure fury. "I'm going to kill that bitch!".

My angry rants were soon cut short by a series of knocks on the door, knowing that my upper body was still nude, I pulled the comforter off the bed, wrapped it round my body, and opened the door.

"Good Afternoon." A smiling Caleb greeted.

"Afternoon?! What time is it?" I asked in shock.

"It's fifteen minutes past one." Caleb answered while he handed me a shopping bag.

"What's this?" I sceptically questioned?

"I asked my housekeeper to get you some clothes." He said with a slight blush. "Why don't you freshen up and join us for lunch before I drop you off." Caleb smiled and pointed towards a door to my right, "Your en-suite is just over there.".

Feeling a bit confused at his sudden change of attitude towards me, I found my self nodding before shutting the door. I took off the previous day's clothes and headed for the beautifully designed bathroom in the room. I turned on the shower to full blast and hopped underneath it. "My life is a mess." I admitted to myself.

After finishing in the bathroom, I walked over to the shopping bag Caleb brought me and poured out its content on the bed. I found myself blushing at the sexy black underwear set, the maxi dress and the sandals that the housekeeper picked. "Her choices are not my exact size, but they are pretty close." I thought to myself before changing into my new outfit.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at the reflection of a naturally beautiful me, yes I was bigger than most girls but my beauty still shined through, my long curly black hair could still rival with any of those skinny bitches, and my smile could melt most hearts.

I heard my stomach growl and decided to head out the door for the lunch that Caleb offered earlier, my eyes soon landed on the old man seated next to Caleb, and that was when I realised that Caleb said "Join us for lunch

I heard my stomach growl and decided to head out the door for the lunch that Caleb offered earlier, my eyes soon landed on the old man seated next to Caleb, and that was when I realised that Caleb said "Join us for lunch." earlier, that conniving buffoon was being nice to me because his grandfather was here.

"Hello Hazel, It's good to see you and my grandson getting to know each other before the marriage." The old man said as a wide smile crossed his face.

_________Author's Notes___________

If you enjoyed the chapter please give it a vote and don't forget to comment below.

_________________________________