Chapter 6 - Club Exclusive Part 2

I cringed as I heard the she-devil's voice call out Ben's name, she was wearing a tight gold dress that barely covered her body and ran up to hug Ben before placing her slutty self on his laps. Immediately she saw me seated next to him, she threw daggers at me with her eyes and gave me the fakest smile.

"Oh Hazel, you're here." she rudely remarked.

"Look what the bin man brought in." I retorted.

Feeling a bit annoyed at the second barbie in my perimeter, I poured myself another glass of Cîroc and downed it in a matter of seconds, I then grabbed my gold clutch and headed out of the VIP area. I heard Ben call after me but chose to ignore him. I had spent a long time dressing up so I could have a good night, and I was going to have one with or without Ben.

I headed towards the dance floor and began dancing, I could feel the music flowing through my body and before I knew it, I began to whine to the music, and began to shake my bum. I soon felt someone grabbing my waist, and knowing who the person was, I began to grind against them and began moving my hips in a seductive way. I felt the person's breath quicken against my neck before he muttered "If you keep dancing like that, you're going to get me hard."

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to see a slightly worried Ben.

"Why did you storm off?" He asked as he furrowed his brows.

"What is she doing here?" I replied in a bitchy tone.

"She's a successful model, we move in similar circles." He sighed.

"She's toxic Ben, you need to get rid of her." I protested in annoyance.

"I'll handle her, you don't need to worry." He replied with a smile.

"Come on, let's dance." Ben said as he placed his hands on my waist and drew me nearer to him. We began to dance in sync.

The DJ soon changed the music to Let's do it again by Pia Mia, Tyga, and Chris Brown, and the crowd went wild and started singing the lyrics to the song.

"It's nice to, nice to know ya, let's do it again, how we did it in a one-night stand, boy I wanna be more than a friend....to ya.

Nice to, nice to know ya, let's do it again, how we did it in a one-night stand, boy I wanna be more than a friend...to ya"

I was so lost in the song and in the beat that I had not realised that Ben and I had clutched onto each other, we were both in our own little world and didn't care about the people around us. I was happy and finally having fun until I felt some one push me to the floor.

"Get off my man you ginormous hippo!" A high-pitched voice shouted.

My body went into shock unsure of what had happened, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Cami in the air about to pounce on me. It was like a movie, and my brain was not sure what the next course of action should be.

Wham!

The bitch had landed on me and bursted my lips open, and to make things worse, the knot on my crop top had loosened during the altercation and my boobs were now on display. If only the ground could swallow me right now I thought to myself. I wrapped my arms around my fully exposed cleavage while I watched Ben's attempts to stop Cami from attacking me without hitting her.

A crowd of people were now gathering around us curious about the events that were taking place. I closed my eyes in shame and wished that I could disappear, but instead of my wish coming true, I felt someone cover me with a leather jacket, carry me into their arms, and walking towards the exit. I clung onto the person chest hoping that it was a bad dream and hoping that I would wake up soon.

After walking for a few minutes, the person stopped. "Are you okay?" He asked in a concerned tone. I nodded my head, and as I slowly opened my eyes, I realised that Caleb Crofts was holding me in his arms.

_________ Character Introduction_______

  Name : Camille Smith
  Age     : 28

_________Author's Notes___________

A slightly shorter Chapters I know.
I promise the next one will be longer.

If you liked the chapter don't forget to Vote and to comment.

My gift to you all today is

Caleb Crofts 😉😉😉_______________________________________

Caleb Crofts 😉😉😉
_______________________________________