What do I do now?

"Chat Noir, Tikki! My soul mate is Chat Noir!"

Tikki flew around her holder stifling giggles at her young holders ramblings. How had this gone on for two years without her realising just how deep the bond was with her partner.

"Marinette, you must of had an idea that you two were meant to be. You're two parts of a whole, like me and my stinky sock."

Tikki's words swirled in Marinette's brain. Two parts of a whole. Soul mates. Yin and yang. She shouldn't have pushed him away like she did, he'd probably hate her now, and never want to be her soul mate and they would never get married and have three kids. The animals were less important now, after all she'd have her own stray cat to take care of, and Plagg. As crazy as Marinette had been after finding out Adrien wasn't an option, she was surprised how well she was committing to this, almost as though she was happy it was him.

"You know," Marinette stated, as she walked towards the Miracle box. "The whole idea isn't freaking me out as much as it should, I'm actually quite excited." She let out a girlish chuckle as she released Wayzz from his home in the miracle box. The other kwami's were on night rest but she knew Wayzz had knowledge she wasn't privy to.

The green turtle based kwami appeared in a flash of light, bowing his welcome to his young Guardian.

"Master, how may I be of service?" Wayzz was one of the wisest kwami's after all the time he'd spent with Master Fu. Marinette also thought he would be a contender against Tikki and Plagg for information regarding the Miraculous, and she needed the information now from an unbiased form. She knew Tikki always had a fondness for her to get together with Chat.

"I want to know more about me and Chat Noir. Why did Master Fu chose us over others?"

"Good questions Master, but you know I can't give you too many answers. I have to protect the young cats identity." Marinette looked towards the Kwami and wondered how much he would actually tell her, perhaps if she worded the questions carefully she would be able to weasel something out of him.

"What can you tell me? There must be something. For example, did Master Fu know we were soul mates." Marinette looked at Tikki for support, perhaps she could get Wayzz to deliver on the information. This was too important for her not to know.

"She knows already, Wayzz. Today's akuma linked everyone to their soul mates." Tikki explained, allowing the other kwami to spill the beans on the decision as to why Chat Noir and Ladybug were indeed linked by the red string of fate.

Wayzz sighed before heading over to Marinette's computer, seating himself in the little nest she'd created for the kwami's to rest and relax. The nest was actually just a selection of thimbles and dolls chairs. Nothing too extravagant, but they seemed to like it.

"When Master Fu went after a new Ladybug and black cat holder there are two things he looks for and majority of the time he gets it correct." Wayzz began to explain the story of how the ladybug and black cat miraculous are chosen by the Guardian. At the end of the day she was now the guardian, and when time came she would need to pass the miraculous' on correctly. This was important and vital information for her to learn.

Marinette nodded as she sat down on the computer chair opposite to where the little kwami was relaxing. She leant forward and placed her elbows on the desk, chin resting in her hands. Her eyes were wide open and ready to learn.

"What happened the times he didn't?" She couldn't help inquire.

"The cat would protect the ladybug, as it should be, only for the ladybug to mess up and not be able to bring him back from the dead. You see, when it comes to the black cat only a deep connection can bring him back. His job is to sacrifice himself, and as long as in Ladybug's heart she is pure and true with her feelings for him, and she has a deep connection to her partner, he will always come back to her." The green kwami looked over at Marinette before looking around her room noticing the few remaining pictures of Adrien. "He will always be hers, and only hers, as long as she accepts him for who his true self is."