CHAPTER 1

"So? "

Sunghoon's's eyes fixated on the screen of the device that the CEO placed right on the desk in front of him. He pursed his lips as he saw the pictures displayed on the screen.

Him hugging a girl in the parking lot.

"Who are you with, Sunghoon? " The PD asked whilst examining the idol's reaction but he got nothing as Sunghoon remained calm and neutral.

Sunghoon, along with the other members, are still in the 'dating ban' stage. They are still not allowed to date that's why he should've been more careful. More more careful.

"That," Sunghoon points the screen with his index finger. "Is my cousin. " He added, eyes leaving the device and looked at the CEO with confused eyes.

"I see," The old man replied. "A journalist sent this, asking money in exchange of not releasing this article." The man added which made the idol nod in understanding.

That is actually not new to him so he wasn't surprised after hearing what the PD had said.  Truth is, this always happen in every idols. Though, this is the first time that something like this happens to him. Mainly, in their group, it usually happens to either Jake or Jay but they always deny it, saying it's just a friend or a relative.

The two exchanged words after that, mainly the director was the one talking, advising the idol to be very careful since they are quite on the top now and that all eyes are focused on them, waiting for them to do something that is scandalous.

Sunghoon left the office afterwards, going back to the recording room as they are recording their album, their comeback that will about to release two months from now.

"—falling, deeper, oh take my hand." Was the first thing Sunghoon heard aside from the instrumental once he made it inside the studio.

He sat on the long couch that was placed at the corner of the room, right where you can have a better view of the glass where the recording equipments are being placed.

He stared to his member that is recording his part behind the glass, his mind drifting back to the conversation he had with the CEO and to what he saw on the screen.

A wave of annoyance hit him as he frowned upon remembering the photo.

Why do they always follow them? Capturing every possible move they do and consult their entertainment about it afterwards?

Why they, idols, can't have a normal life? It's not like he is complaining or something. Okay, maybe he's complaining, but seriously, why does idol can't have a normal life?

Yes, they are singing, performing in front of people and do things to make people, the fans, to like them. But can't they have a privacy? A space where they can put their private and personal life?

Does being a musician or an artist, qualify no privacy? Where they can move freely? Sasaengs are already hard to handle and they, those journalists, are adding into it.

"What did the PD told you, hyung? " Sunoo, who are now done with his part, asked, breaking the youngest in his trance.

"Oh, you done already? " The younger nodded whilst still waiting for the his reply. "Nothing important actually." Sunghoon answered. "He just asked me about a picture of me and my cousin."

Truth is, the girl in that picture is not his cousin, neither just a friend nor blood-related. No, not at all because that girl in the picture is his wife.

His secret wife.

"Oh." Sunoo nodded then started an another topic, asking the older if he's already done with his part which he answered with a mere nod. Soon, they both walked out the recording studio, leaving the producer alone and made their way towards the practice room to meet the others and their manager.

Before the two could even reach the practice room, a phone call interrupted their conversation causing Sunghoon to fish out his phone. A smile formed his lips once he saw the caller ID.

"Who's that? " Sunoo tried to take a glimpse of the name but Sunghoon immediately hid the phone in his side.

"My mom. I guess she'll scold me for rejecting her calls earlier." He answered nonchalantly which the other idol clearly believed.

"Okay, I'll go first then." It only took a nod from Sunghoon for Sunoo to finally leave his side and entered the practice room first.

Once Sunghoon was sure that the other is inside, he walked a bit far from the door before answering his still ringing phone.

"Hello? "

"Hoonie." A smile immediately formed on the raven haired's lips just by hearing her voice. "I just want to know if you're going to spend your night in our house? "

His smile grew impossibly wider. "I'm not really sure since we're in a tight schedule. Why? "

Truth is, the idol can't leave the dorm. He, along with the others, are required to sleep there as they are in the middle of recording their single track and also their full album.

"I'm just... I don't want to sleep in our dorm, that's all. But if you're too busy, it's fine. I'll just spend the night there. "

The smile on the raventte's face dropped as a sigh left his parted lips. "I'll try to ask manager-nim if I can—"

"Hey Sunghoon, it's fine. It's no big deal! " The woman said, interrupting him which he didn't mind at all.

"I miss you." He blurted.

"I miss you more."

It's been what? A week? Since they last saw each other and spent their time together? Sunghoon really misses her.

They are both busy with their career and with their tight schedule, it's impossible for them to have time together.

"Anyway, I need to go. Good luck with your recording! I love you."

"I love you too."

Then the call ended. He stood there for a few minutes before he decided to go inside the practice room, where the others are waiting for him. He pursed his lips all the while doing a mental note to ask their manager for a permission to spend his night in his 'condo'.