CHAPTER 4

Back to where they were still new to the music industry, back to where Sunghoon was still a shy and awkward idol, every fans of them are shipping him with random female idols.

And he didn't mind it when he still doesn't love his wife. Not at all until he woke up one morning and found himself falling in love with the girl he was arranged with.

Because now, all he can see is his wife. All he can appreciate romantically is his wife and nothing else. Cheating is not in his vocabulary so the thought of being with another woman other than his wife, didn't cross his mind. Not even once.

Though the memories of him being shipped with other idols, especially to that certain idol who he was partnered with for almost a year at music bank,  goes back in his mind as he saw the woman is also in the venue of the show.

After a few orders here and there and for instructing them what they will do, the show finally started.

It was started with them greeting each other and also introducing themselves. They even performed one of their songs. The other guests which is a girl group, also did the same with their newest released album.

Soon, they were sitting on a chair as the host did their thing. They joked with the idols, did a little game and even dared the idols to do something that will surely make the viewers laugh but also left the idols embarrassed.

"I just realized something!" One of the host exclaimed, facing his partner with a playful look.

"What is it? That I am handsome or I am handsome? " The other joked causing them to burst out laughing.

"Do you know the famous sailing ship nowadays? " The host asked, looking at the idols with a playful look with his brow going up and down.

"Of course. It's..." The two host stood next to each other and mimicked how the two certain idols do their intro when they were still the mc of the music show. "Jangkku! " They said in unison.

"Sunghoon and Wonyoung! "

The two certain idols just smiled while the others chuckled, not knowing how and what to react exactly.

"Yeah, yeah.  The internet was in an uproar when they were partnered up as the fans says, they looked—" The man looked at his partner as if he forgot something.

"The ideal couple type." The other host continued.

The room became chaotic as the members of each group started teasing the two certain idols who are just there, awkwardly chuckling.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon wanted the ground to swallow him whole. This is not something he was looking forward nor expecting, to be honest.

"Really? The fans said that? " The female idol asked, curiosity written on her face though she still carries the classiness.

"Of course, the fans are so supportive towards jangkku!"

Sunghoon wanted to smack all of his group members, along with the hosts, when they began vocally teasing him again about the topic. Though, he just smiled, hoping that Rian won't be mad if ever she watches the show.

And because of the teasing that coming from the host and from his members, and the sudden massive increase of the views, the staffs added something to the original activities. They added an activity where the two will cook and give it to the MCs and of course, to the members.

Sunghoon just wanted it to be done.

Rian was not the jealous type of wife but she's indeed scary when she's mad. Sunghoon remembers when he saw an old friend in a store when they were doing groceries and then his wife  immediately told him to live with that girl and to file a divorce with her. Sunghoon almost had a breakdown that time. But all in all, she's a sweet and kind hearted girl. She's everything that the ravenette was looking for in a girl.

So with the said activity, Sunghoon and Wonyoung did what they were told. They cooked, mainly Wonyoung as Sunghoon only cut the vegetables and prepared the ingredients.

While doing so, they were instructed to have a conversation that's  why they ended up talking about foods because they both love foods.

After a few minutes, they were already done as they went back to the studio with the camera man trailing behind them while filming them. They served the food to the host and the members.

After the show, Sunghoon, once again, received a couple of tease from each member. And fortunately for him, they were expected to be in HYBE building to continue their recording and that only means he didn't have time to interact with the female idol. It's not that he wants to, anyway. He's still a bit embarrassed and awkward from what happened. Yes, they were partnered up as emcees but that's it. They were quite close before because of their work but that's it. They were just close, not friends. And that's why it was kind of awkward for the both of them.

"Oh, Sunghoonie~" Riki teased when they entered the van. Sunghoon pursed his lips then smiled.

"He cooked with the love of his life, I'm jealous." Added Sunoo who butted in with teasing the older.

Love of his life?

He does not even consider her as friend, what more as a 'love of his life'? That's quite funny. Sunghoon wanted to tell them she's not as she is clearly  and definitely not the love of his life. Though, he did the opposite as he just laughed awkwardly, letting them to tease him to no end.

Because if he stopped them, they would ask why and if he did not gave them a satisfying answer, the will only tease him more and he did not want that. He can't say that he has a wife either and that they should not ship him with other woman.

To his pleasure, they already arrived in the building. They immediately headed towards the recording studio and recorded their remaining part.

Sunghoon just wanted to go home and sleep beside his wife.