CHAPTER 8

It's been a week since Enhypen have finished recording their album that their management are planning to release by the middle of the year.

It also been a week since Sunghoon had a proper talk with Jake as the he is doing his very best to avoid the older. It's not that the he is mad or something to his bandmate, no. Truth is, he just felt guilty for hiding such an important thing.

And about the 'honeymoon' that his and Rian's parents are planning, were moved earlier than their original plan. Because you see, by the end of the year, both the idols will have a tight schedule. Enhypen might go to US for events that they needed to attend, they will also have tour around Europe and some part of Asia. Meanwhile, Rian's group will have their fourth comeback.

So after having a debate and discussion to make their parents understand the upcoming schedule they might and will have by the end of the year, both of their parents agreed to not schedule it by the end of year. Instead, they'll move it next next month.

It is so ridiculous. They've been married for almost four years now and made their parents understand that they do not have time for honeymoon and that they are too young for that and yet they're still so persistent. So without much of a choice, the couple agreed.

Now, their only problem is how to ask their management and let them off for a week without telling the real reason. They can't let their parents handle it because they don't want to risk it.

Sunghoon walked towards the corner where a bunch of water bottles are. He takes one and opened it then chugged it down.

Today, they're polishing the choreo of one of their songs so they could go and shoot the mv soon.

The ravenette sat down the floor with a face towel and water in hand. The choreographer gave them ten minutes break and Sunghoon will not waste that ten minutes, standing.

He closed his eyes for only a short moment of time as he forced them open and looked beside him when someone sat next to him.

"Fess up." Their leader spoke, eyes focused on his phone, busy checking their fan's posts on weverse.

At first, Sunghoon thought that Jungwon wasn't talking to him as the leader didn't throw him a glance. So he closed his eyes again then sighed.

"Fess up. " Sunghoon ignored him again. "What happened between you and Jake hyung? Fess up. "

Hearing what the leader had said, Sunghoon immediately looked to the other who's now looking at him intently.

"Huh? What are you saying, Won? " Sunghoon tried to sound confused even though he knew what the other meant. He can't let another soul know about his secret.

"I know something is going on between you and Jake." The leader started, glancing at the man in the corner of the room who is busy with his phone sitting next to Jay.

Still, Sunghoon acted confused. "What do you mean? "

Jungwon stared at him for a good few seconds before he sighed. "We lived for how many years now, Sunghoon hyung. And it is so noticeable that there is something wrong between the two of you. The past week, you didn't come, not even once, to his room to seek advice or just merely tease him. I haven't even heard the two of you talked to one another."

Sunghoon understands why their leader is being so nosy. The reason why they don't fight often is because if there's a little misunderstanding, even just a little, Jungwon would do anything to prevent that little misunderstanding to go bigger and lead to a fight. That's why it's so rare to them to fight. He does that despite him being one of the maknaes.

Jungwon is observant and Sunghoon is grateful and thankful that the other hasn't found out about his secret. About him, being committed to someone. Tied to someone.

The ravenette sighed and looked down, deciding to speak without lying but also not telling the whole truth. "I said something that upsets him, that's all. I'm just guilty and can't face him. "

By this, Jungwon nodded in understatement. He really understands the older as he also sometimes say something that upsets the other members.

"What about this, come to my room later and we'll talk about this." The leader replied as the choreographer entered the room and called them to start practicing.

Sunghoon nodded.

-

The practice ended and just like what Jungwon said, as soon as they were back to their dorms, Sunghoon went to the leader's room after a while.

The ravenette saw their leader lying on their bed, busy with his phone. Sunghoon closed the door and slowly walked towards the other.

"Hi?" He says to their leader who only looked at him while humming. "So—"

He didn't had the chance to continue his sentence when Jungwon gave him a book he took from the side table next to their bed. Sunghoon looked at him with confusion written all over his face.

"What's this? " He asked with his brow lifted up in confusion.

Jungwon goes back to his phone then answered. "Go give it to Jake hyung and sort whatever issue you two have. " He glanced to the other and motioned his hands towards the door, indicating for the older to leave.

Sunghoon pursed his lips as he slowly nodded. He turned his heel and do what he was told. He left the room and made his way towards the said man's room  with heavy steps and chest pounding in nervousness.

He didn't know if Jake is mad or upset with him. He was disrespectful towards him and never, not even once, he disrespected the other since they met in that survival show. Sure, he teases him and so on but never disrespected him. And that day was the first and probably the last because he will apologize.

If Jake bring up the topic about that thing 'Mrs. Park', then the ravenette is willing to tell him the truth. Besides, Jake might had an idea of it anyway so why bother hiding? Sunghoon will just ask him to not tell the others.

The vocalist stopped in front of the certain room and knocked on the door, hoping that Jake is the only one in their room. He waited patiently and few second passed, the door opened, revealing the aussie man who's evidently startled seeing him.

"Sunghoon? " Jake asked, voice filled with surprise. "Are you looking for Jay? He's not here. "

Sunghoon shook his head. "No, I was looking for you. Can we talk? "