CHAPTER 19

The mixtape was done.

And that only means no more hours to be spent together in a little space of studio. That means everything will go back before, when photos of him and Rian weren't sent to their management.

It's been a week since Sunghoon passed his mixtape to the higher producers to check the mixtape before its releasing. And since then, he haven't seen Rian.

It's not like they can't be together or just stay in their house and spend time together. No, the truth is Sunghoon is avoiding her. It's not like he didn't want to see her or anything because in reality, he's close of losing his sanity from how he misses her presence, her warmth, her voice and her in general.

He always hold himself of asking her out for a date, or for them to just spend their time in their house.

No, he can't risk it. Now that the issue in both management are clear, journalists will not stop on tailing them, doing their fucking job like a hungry animals, capturing every of their move.

If photos of them being together were leaked in their management again, he didn't know what will happen. What reason he could come up with. He's sure both of their management won't believe them this time.

Journalists are now hungrier than before. And he just couldn't risk it. There's a time he planned on going out to buy coffee just outside the building and he felt eyes focusing on him while he walks down the street, crossing the highway. And he's certain that those were also the one who captured his moments with his wife.

But despite of not being physically with each other, Sunghoon always make sure to send sweet messages to his wife, calling her at night and have sweet talk with her.

Tian only once asked for them to meet but he immediately turned it down and lied, saying that he's busy and that he doesn't have time to leave the building and stuff that she clearly believed, though Sunghoon wouldn't deny that he felt shit lying to his wife.

And since then, Rian never asked for them to go out again. She just stayed quiet and told him that she understands him, adding to the guilt he carries at that time.

Now, it's there free day and Sunghoon doesn't know how he would spend it. Hearing from Rian and Jay, HerShe only has one photoshoot for today and they're free after that.

Sunghoon wanted to be with her so badly, but at the same time, he didn't want to risk it.

What if the journalists would find out their house if ever they decided to go home and spend their time together in their house?

Fuck!

The ravenette groaned as he ran his hand through his hair, brushing it back in frustration. He picked up his phone after and sent his wife a sweet message and sending her luck for their photoshoot which she immediately replied with a 'thank you' with heart emoticons that made him smile.

The other members except for him and the maknae, we're off to somewhere he wasn't sure of. He just woke up and everyone was gone except for a watching Ni-ki in the living room. So having nothing to do, the ravenette spend his whole day in their dorm, watching TV, doing a weverse live with their maknae, of course, to interact with their fans, and lastly, to prepare their dinner.

It was around five in the afternoon when Jungwon came home and soon, others followed except for one person, Jay.

Sunghoon bit his lips, having an idea where the man is. Of course he'd be with Eunjung.

"Jay hasn't come home? " Heeseung asked as they started eating what Jake and Sunghoon cooked. The latter looked at Jake who seems calm and doesn't have a care from the oldest's question.

"Not yet, I heard he's with a friend. " Jungwon spoke in a casual tone, obviously know nothing about Eunjung and Jay's relationship.

"Hmm, Jay hyung has lots of friends. " Sunoo agreed, shoving foods in his mouth. After that answer, they ate in silence. Not really silence since Sunoo started sharing his experience of visiting a long time friend.

After the dinner, Sunghoon goes in his room and picked his phone from the bed and sent a short message to Rian,  asking if she has time for them to talk.

He plopped himself down the bed and stared at his phone, waiting for his wife's reply which soon came after a few minutes. Though what was written there that she can't since her mother will call her in just a few minutes.

The ravenette started typing in his screen for a reply before sending it to his wife. He closed his eyes and sigh.

This is what he didn't want in this industry. The thing in which you can't be happy with the person you love. And Sunghoon is sick of it.

He stared at the ceiling of his room for how many minutes, until he was interrupted when he heard a knock from the door.

He sat up and told the person to come in, that it wasn't lock. The door opened and it revealed Jay who walked inside and sat down beside him.

"Hey, Jay. "

"Are you avoiding Rian? " Was the first question the man asked, eyes focused on the wall, not daring to look at him.

"What? " Sunghoon asked, confused.

This time, Jay faced him and look at him in the eye. "Eunjung told me something. " He paused, taking the reaction of the other. " About Rian. "

Hearing the last two words, Sunghoon immediately responded. "What happened? What did she say? "

They're being nosy, that's what in Sunghoon's mind at the moment. Rian and him are fine and it seems that his wife doesn't have a problem with their set up so why them being nosy?

"Eunjung asked me to talk to you, saying that Rian was feeling down lately. She even caught your wife almost tearing up. " Sunghoon's brow furrowed, wave of worries and guilt hitting him.

Jay observed Sunghoon's reaction before he continues. "She felt insecure, that your feelings towards her is fading. That you maybe found someone that's why you're avoiding her. That's what Eunjung told me. "

"It's not that I'm avoiding her, I just don't want rumors to start and photos to be sent in our management again. " Sunghoon defended himself but also at the same time, he felt shit for making Rian feel that way. He felt at fault for making her feel that way.

But why would she not bring that topic whenever they're talking through the phone?

Of course, it's her. She doesn't want to feel you uneasy and bothered. She's careless when it comes to herself.

Jay shrugged. "You should tell that to her, not to me. I'm so tired, goodnight Hoon. " And with that, he left the room, leaving Sunghoon in his own thoughts.

And he planned to go to their house the next day to talk to Rian, to explain himself and maybe take her out for a date, not in Seoul of course.