CHAPTER 7

Warning: just a LITTLE *toot* session. KIDS, PROCEED AFTER THE HYPEN. PLS PLS PLS SKIP THE FIRST PART.

***

There is this thing about kissing someone you're in love with. It makes your mind fuzzy and it felt heaven. It is so addicting, so intoxicating.

Sunghoon shifted a little and slowly pushed Rian on the soft mattress as he hovered on top of her, not breaking the kiss. But when the need of air became prominent, they both parted as the ravenette's lips trailed down to her chin, her jaw, then to her neck. His hand slipped inside her shirt whilst his other hand is balancing his body in able to not crashed onto her petite body.

The girl whimpered when Sunghoon slid his lips on a certain spot on her neck, causing him to smirk and do it again. Rian bit her lips, eyes closed, mind empty.

There is no other thing that is in their mind beside them and what's happening at the moment. They forgot the dinner, their parents and the issue of the possibility of Jake knowing about their secret. Those thoughts, those things were all gone.

Sunghoon's lips trailed soft kisses all over her neck before it goes back up to meet her parted lips that is waiting for him to kiss which he did. Their lips moved against each other, eyes shut and the only thing you'll hear was the sound of their lips creating. The kiss intensifies as Sunghoon deepened the kiss with his hands started roaming inside the other's clothes, leaving no skin untouched.

His hand rested on the top of her chest, waiting for any sign of resistance from the other but few seconds had passed, he received none. So the ravenette slipped his hands underneath the fabric of her brassiere and a moan escaped her lips. Sunghoon took that as an opportunity to slid his tongue inside her, tasting every corner of her mouth.

The girl arched her back from the pleasure that the man is giving to her body. With his hands roaming her skin, Sunghoon even licked her lower lip and sucked it afterwards.

Her arms around his neck tightens when he started sucking her tongue. She whimpered.

"God, Rian." He breathe, and nuzzled their foreheads together after the heated kiss. His hand slipping out from her shirt, eyes focusing on hers asking if she wanted to stop but instead of shaking her head or doing any type of resistance, Rian gave Sunghoon a nod.

And that made him leaned down again and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her like there is no tomorrow. The kiss were sloppy and neither of them care as they just kissed each other as if they're gasping for air and the air was their lips.

His hand started unbuttoning her shirt and once he was done, the girl helped him remove her blouse and threw it beside her. She then eagerly pulled his shirt upwards causing their lips to forcefully parted as she removed his top. Now they are half naked.

The room is growing hotter and hotter at every passing second and they couldn't care less. Sunghoon was about to remove his wife's brassiere but before he can do so, a loud ring coming from either of their phone, erupted the room causing the both of them to stop in what they were doing. Their eyes met and realization hits them.

Rian's eyes widened as she immediately pushed Sunghoon off top of her and instantly find her blouse that she threw a while ago. Meanwhile, Sunghoon gets his shirt on the floor and wore it before he reached for his phone and immediately answer the call after seeing who was calling.

"Mom? " He tried to sound so casual which he succeeded. He looked at his wife who stopped buttoning her shirt then looked at him with wide eyes. "Why'd you call? " He asked and put the phone on loudspeaker when Rian mouthed him to do so.

"I know Sunghoon that you two are making our grandchildren, but we're really starving. "

-

The young married couple sat awkwardly next to each other around the table whilst their parents are eating peacefully.

Why are they eating so peacefully when the two are too embarrassed about what happened? How did they found out what they were doing?

It's not that they are 'making' baby or something because it never escalated there and Sunghoon didn't know if he's annoyed by that fact or glad. Okay, maybe he's a bit disappointed but that doesn't matter now.

He glanced at Rian who's clearly still embarrassed as her cheeks tainted with red and her move is quite stiff. He sighed and reached for her hand under the table and gave it a squeeze. Rian looked at him then smiled.

A cough break the silence in the dining room causing the young married idols look at the girl's mother.

"How's the two of you? " She asked whilst looking at the couple.

"We're actually goo-" Rian didn't had the chance to complete her sentence when Sunghoon's mother interrupted them.

"Hush, don't ask something that is so obvious. "

The ravenette pursed his lips, squeezing his wife's hand because he knew what his mother had said gave a great impact to the other as she's now blushing really hard.

God, they were reminded of what happened before the phone call.

Sunghoon smiled and took a sip of his juice that Rian made for them. "Anyway, what's with the sudden dinner? "

Since him and Rian became a married couple, they will only have this kind of dinner if their parents have something to announce to them. Though, there was a time where they just want to join for dinner but Sunghoon doubt that it's the reason why they are here tonight.

"Oh about that, let me ask this question first." Sunghoon's mother said whilst their husbands were just eating silently and letting their wives to do the talking.

Sunghoon braced himself for the upcoming question whilst Rian is just eating silently, letting the mother and son talked, though that was a mistake because the moment Sunghoon's mother asked the question, Rian instantly choked.

"When we will have our grandchildren? "

Sunghoon immediately gave his wife a glass of water whilst patting her back gently. "You okay? " He asked, worried laced in his voice.

Rian nodded after drinking the water and motioned for Sunghoon to answer the question.

The latter faced his parents and smiled sheepishly. "Actually, we haven't thought about it."

Mrs. Im, Rian's mother, clapped her hands excitedly, startling the two idols. "Exactly! That's why we came to the idea to plan your honeymoon and we came here to tell you that it will be at the end of the year! "

Both Rian and Sunghoon's eyes widened.