Chapter 20

You got to wake up naturally for the first time in weeks and when you looked at the clock as your eyes fluttered open, you saw that it was near noon

You groaned as you realized how much you had slept in. It wasn't in your plan to wake up as late as this, three hours earlier would have been preferred.

Still in your sleepy state, you pushed yourself out of bed and made your way to the bathroom. You were in the middle of washing your face and brushing your teeth when a loud knock at your door made you freeze.

Looking in the mirror, you studied your current outfit— or lack thereof. You were currently in just a sports bra and your pajama shorts and that's it. You were wearing a hoodie last night during the call but ended up waking up in the middle of the night and throwing it off because you were way too hot.

You groaned as another hit to your door made you start walking towards it. You figured that you may as well check who it is. When you looked into the peephole that was on your door, you saw big amber eyes looking back at you way too close.

"Awe, I can't see in," said a familiar voice. That's when you remembered that they were coming to get you after their morning practices and everything made sense.

Kuroo's voice responded. "Well, of course you can't, that would be creepy as hell."

You decided that your outfit was fine if it was just them and opened the as they continued their bickering. The moment they saw you, you were in Bokuto's arms and you were being carried into your apartment. "What are you wearing?" he yelled, running you fully into your room and throwing you down on your bed.

Kuroo followed quickly behind, walking into the room as Bokuto hopped on the bed with you and planted a long kiss along your lips. "It seems like she's not wearing anything," he said, sitting on the bed on the other side of you.

"That's dramatic," you said, pushing your way off of your bed before they could smother you more. "I just woke up so this is what I wore to bed last night."

You walked over to where your hoodie from last night was sitting but right as you went to grab it, hands encircled your waist and pulled you back. "I didn't say I didn't like it," came the voice of Kuroo in your ear as you were dragged back to the bed.

"What if it wasn't us that were at the door, hmm?" said Bokuto. "Would you answer like that for anyone?"

"No, I answered like this because it was you guys," you groaned at their theatrics as you were laid down between them again. "I would have put on a hoodie if it wasn't you guys."

"Awe, she trusts us, Owl," Kuroo said as he ruffled your hair and then gave you a soft kiss.

"Now can I please get dressed?" you asked as he pulled away. He stood up from the bed and nodded.