Postface

THERE IS A SEQUEL TO THIS WORK ENTITLED "In the Middle. | Bokuto x reader x Kuroo|" CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WISH TO SEE THE STORY CONTINUE :)

Hey, gang :) It's me the author!

I'm here and keeping this up not only to announce that the sequel is out and in progress, but I figured I would give you guys an idea of what I'm working on along with the sequel!

Now that I've graduated high school and have a lot more time on my hands: What's next from me? (btw every book I write is a chubby reader)

Complete and published.
-"Ace to Ace." is an Asahi x reader that is super fluffy, and short and sweet. Reader is the ace of Karasuno's girl's team, and often puts too much pressure on herself and Asahi takes a notice to her. Watch as their relationship blooms through their undying support for each other.

In progress
- "Lessons Learned." is a Sakusa x reader that follows an overworked reader that is struggling to recover from a past relationship that left her heartbroken. Sakusa takes a strange liking to the reader, but has no idea how to show that without making it seem like he hates her. Luckily, his cousin has a strange bond with the reader already and Komori knows that the two could learn a lot from each other. (Slowburn)

In Progress and published
-"Monstrous Intuition." is a Tendou x reader that follows a reader that's highly into art and highly lost in her giant exchange school of Shiratorizawa. She feels out of place in a school full of so many "proper" kids when she often feels out of place, but an eccentric boy with red hair helps her feel much more at home in a new country.

That's all for now! Comment if there's certain stories you guys want to see more or if you have any ideas to add to any of them! I always always always love to see your guys' comments and they always help me! Thank you so so much for over 100k reads, I hardly even know what to say.

Be sure to follow for updates because I am often addressing my followers in the announcements part :) I'll see you guys around !