Chapter 12: Stand user

You did not expect for me to use a jojo reference that will become canon, did you??? :)

================================================================================

???: "So, there they  are..."

The person is standing right outside of the portal in the cabin.

The person takes his glasses off.

???: "It's too dark to see here. That stupid silver haired half-elf in black clothes is very wary about the surroundings. I have to be careful."

The person opens the cabin doors. Obviously there is no portal. The portal is closed.

???: "Clever, they closed the portal before I get in. BUT! That will not prevent me getting in."

The person suddenly disappears.

================================================================================

It seems that the person teleports to the 10th floor of Nazarick, the throne room.

The person is a the ceiling, hiding from anyone there.

???: "(They could not sense me! Ainz and his so called 'Friends' maybe can detect lifeforms nearby... But they can't sense mine!)"

???: "(Now, I have to do my job here. I have to kill them without getting found. But how? AH! I have an idea!)"

The person puts an evil smile on his face.

???: "(Oh, I have to be careful about the silver haired one! Perhaps, I should kill her first.)"

The person climb across the room. He found Satella playing the piano (Not canon!!!). After Satella finished playing, he begins his mission. He puts poison inside a drink and go back onto the ceiling. He somehow didn't get caught. Nobody sees him. Fortunately for him, Satella is taking that drink. But...

Satella: *Drinks*

The poison doesn't seems to be working.

???: "(What!? She should have be dead! Oh wait! That poison is not a normal poison! It will work properly around 30 minutes later! How would I be so dumb!)"

Satella: "This drink tastes weirdly sweet..."

???: "(That's right! The poison is sweet. One of the reason why is it a dangerous poison!)"

Lupusregina: "What's wrong, Satella-san?"

Satella: "Just Satella is fine. Can you examine this drink. This drink is a suspect."

???: "(What? She knew something was off in that drink!?)"

Lupusregina: "Why?"

Satella: "It tastes weird, try it."

Lupusregina tastes the drink.

Lupusregina: "It's too sweet! Maybe it's the chef's mistake?"

Satella: "You know nothing, do you? If this drink is too sweet while the other drink that have the same ingredients that I taste are not, it might be poison! Examine it!"

Lupusregina: "Yes! Of course. Geez! You've been forceful today."

Lupusregina takes the drink away.

Satella: "Yeah, I think Ima empty my stomach just in case."

Satella goes to the bathroom.

???: "(WHAT!? She's gonna take her stuff out of her stomach!? That is disgusting!)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very disgusting scene here. Skip this if you don't want to read it.