Chapter 17: What Subaru Should Do...?

After school... 3:30 PM...

Almost all the students are still inside the school. Satella, Echidna, Minerva, Narberal Gamma, Tanya, Jotaro, Joseph, Kakyoin, Avdol and Polnareff are long gone. But if you remember, Satella gives the students in the school who didn't join the mission a task.

The task is simple: "Try to investigate the door at the kitchen. If necessary, go in. Forget about the relationship of Roswaal and the door. Instead, you should try to get information why Roswaal and the other teachers are teachers, and why are we students. You should tell this to other students about this. If necessary, the teachers too. Just don't tell the teachers about why they became teachers or why are we students."
~ A task given by Satella to Subaru

All the students who are still in the school gathered in the lunch room. Ainz is the one closest to the door at the kitchen. The teachers and the Witches of sin are not gathered there.

Subaru: "This would be a hard task. Ainz, you will go-"

Albedo: "It's Ainz-sama!"

Ainz: "(When will this be over???) Albedo, please calm down."

Albedo: "Yes, Ainz-sama."

Subaru: "...Ainz, you should go first. You are the strongest here."

Ainz: "I know. It would be wise for me to go first. I will open the door, all of you behind me analyze what's on the other side."

Everyone other than Ainz: "Ok."

Ainz opens the door slowly. A light pass through the door to Ainz. It was a light of sunset, maybe the world there have the same timezone? Right now is 3:30 PM, the other world might be 3:30 PM too.

The terrain is very unexpected. It's very different from what Satella had told. Satella told them that the world is in a heavy snowstorm. But this time, it was different. It was just like the time when they first time seeing it. There were many, no, all types of flowers, including the dangerous ones, on the fields. A path leads from the door to a city ahead of them, a city with a very tall skyscraper that its top can't be seen. 

Ainz: "There is no way for us to investigate without going in. Demiurge, go scout the surrounding area. Just to make sure nothing can attack us."

Demiurge: "Ainz-sama, forgive me to say this but, I think this is a trap."

Ainz: "Oh? Why would you think so?"

Demiurge: "It seems that, there is a magic circle on the other side, and the door is inside it."

Ainz carefully analyze the surroundings. It seems that Demiurge was right.

Ainz: "Demiurge, it seems that the magic circle just appeared recently. It was not here last time. No... It was not here a second ago!"

Albedo: "That's impossible. No one can set a magic circle in a second without been detected."

Subaru: "Ainz, you can teleport right?"

Ainz: "Right. I'll just use, Greater Teleportation!"

Ainz teleports all the students into the world without stepping on the magic circle. It was their first time stepping on this world.

Albedo: "Ainz-sama. What should we do now?"

Ainz: "We go into that city. But be careful about your steps. There might be traps in this flower meadows, just like that magic circle that suddenly appears on the ground."

But as they speak, a crack on the ground is heard.

Reinhard: "Uh, sorry to shock you guys but, it seems like we are already in a trap."