Chapter 5: ?Reward?

I don't know about you all, but I'm waiting for Re:zero arc 7!

================================================================================

Tanya: "EH?"

Tanya is surprised.

Rudersdorf: "Yes, that is right."

Subaru: "A vacation?"

Zettour: "That is right! With these tickets, you can insert it on one of the tables in the cafeteria and you know what to do."

Satella: "Hold on! Why the cafeteria?"

That question made Rudersdorf's face pale.

Rudersdorf: "Let's assume that is how this world works."

Zettour: "Enjoy these rewards. Also you can choose which day you can go."

And with just that, they got forced out from the room.

...

......

Tanya: "I've never seen general to be so pale in my entire life..."

================================================================================

After class, Subaru inspects the ticket while walking towards the cafeteria with his friends.

Subaru: "This ticket is strange. It has no information about the place of the vacation."

Tanya: "Nor how many people for one ticket."

Emilia: "Subaru, should we inform the class?"

Subaru: "I think so. But I think the whole class would be jealous. Unless... wait can we invite them?"

================================================================================

At the gym...

Cocytus: "Go and perform 1000 push ups."

Weiss: "(WHY!?)"

Cocytus: "As the member of the gym, you must give an example to everyone."

Weiss, Neumann, Grantz, Koenig, and Darkness are doing push ups. (Unfortunately, they are not allowed to stop until they reached 1000 push ups, which is... Ouch!)

Subaru: "I pity them."

Satella: "Same here."

They said as they enter the gym.

================================================================================

Everyone: "What!?"

Kazuma: "You guys are having a vacation. From the principle!?"

Ainz: "Yes, that is right, Kazuma."

Albedo: "This is cheating! We can't go with Ainz-sama but Ainz-sama can go with that little girl!?"

Tanya: "Shut up you! I am going with as a friend not as a lover!"

Albedo: "I know, I know!"

Satella: "Albedo, please stop. We can invite you, you know."

Emilia: "Then let's invite the whole room!"

Subaru: "No one says 'The whole room' these days."

Emilia: "Subaru!"

Satella: "Heh!"

================================================================================

The whole class was invited.