Chapter 4: Trouble

Class rep: Emilia

Vice rep: Ainz and Albedo

Disciplinary: Kazuma, Tanya and Demiurge

Animal care: Subaru, Satella, Aura, Meili and Aqua

Lunch: Ram and Visha

Library: Beatrice and Mare

Gym: Cocytus, Darkness, Weiss, Koenig and Neumann

Nurse: Rem and Shalltear

Intercom: Megumin

================================================================================

This day, they the class are having a field trip to the beach. They will have some fun activities there. No further explanation.

================================================================================

At the beach...

Kazuma was peeping on the girls wearing swimsuits behind the bush... until Demiurge flashes a bright light unto Kazuma's eyes.

Kazuma: "Oowww, my eyes!"

Tanya: "That's what you get for peeping on girls. You should make sure everyone is following the rules, not break them!"

Kazuma: "You don't have to blind me for that!"

Tanya: "Thank you for your cooperation."

Demiurge: "It's my pleasure. It was you with you swift thinking and save the day."

Tanya: "Thanks but I can't do it without your help. I'm just lucky to have a subordinate like you"

================================================================================

Subaru: "Meili! Where did you even get those mabeasts?"

Subaru asked. Meili was riding on some sort of black bear with blood red eyes with a tail shaped like a demon tail.

Meili: "There are mabeasts in the forest. This is my new favorite one!"

Says Meili, cheerfully.

Aura: "Woah! You can control beasts, too!"

Subaru: "Oh great! Now there is two mabeast users!"

Aqua: "Hey! Why are there beasts here? I have to wipe them out!"

Satella: "Aqua, please don't. You're are going to male Meili cry."

Meili: "Oh! This boy here like you, Onee-san"

Meili said while watching the mabeast lick Satella's cheek.

Satella: "EYUCK!"

================================================================================

Everything was going fine.

Everyone is having fun.

They were doing many activities.

Watermelon smashing, Sprint race, swimming contest, and finally, the courage test... Literally everything, except one.

It was night time... It is the time for a courage test.

Roswaal: "Here are the groups for going in the fore~st. Hopefully you find your co~urage."

The group:

1. Beatrice, Grantz, Megumin and Mare

2. Weiss, Visha, Shalltear and Aura

3. Ram, Kazuma, Demiurge and Albedo