T H I R T E E N

He immediately needed to change his clothes and have a warm shower to relax. To get back his normal body temperature, the drenched clothes were the ones that needed to be pulled off first.

His face looked pale, he suddenly coughed which made me flinch as I tried to calm him down giving him a glass of water while caressing his back.

The next instant, he clutched my wrist wrapping his fingers around tightly and with his voice cracking, he asked, "What are you doing here? I'm fine, you can leave."

"I will leave but please, go have a bath and take these medicines," I requested politely.

His glare was frosty as he looked at me sitting so close to him. He immediately grabbed the duvet and tossed it away leaving me on the bed.

He started to discard his suit, at first his jacket and then started to remove his shirt. His physic, those veiny hands and his thick muscular arms sent tingling sensations to my body.

I gulped immediately turning my gaze but the minute he took off his shirt revealing his bare back to me, I saw a scar. It looked as if it was pretty old but deep.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked out of curiosity.

He turned to face me, his robust chest heaving a little due to his blocked nose maybe but that felt hot. He stood with black trousers at a distance from me.

"Where were you all night?" I asked as I knew he was drunk.

He didn't seem to be interested in the conversation and was about to get inside the washroom but I interrupted immediately.

"I'm your wife, though it's just for six months I need to know where you were," I said in a demanding tone as he turned towards me, his steps starting to approach me.

His steps didn't stop as he caged me to the wall, his hands to the side as I stood in between his arms, his bare chest that had a strong smell of alcohol along with his deodorant that was near my face.

I shut my eyes as he pulled me towards himself holding me by my shoulders.

"Did you sign the contract?" He asked in a cold tone.

I didn't answer as he asked again making me whimper due to the tightening of his grip on my waist and the closeness between us.

"You didn't clear the doubt---," he didn't let me finish as he pulled me towards him again.

He looked straight into my eyes, his body felt warm due to fever. I didn't want him to get stressed since it could be bad for his health but right now, the situation wasn't under my control.

I let him do what he wanted and stayed still with his arm clasping my waist. I looked back into his eyes as it felt he was looking through my soul.

"You want to know what I meant by you submitting yourself to me?" He said in a deep voice as my body stiffened.

I held my breath and raised my eyes to find his looking at me. His silence made me feel pressured.

"Yes," I answered in almost a whisper which made him smirk.

"I have forever craved for you. Ara, you are mine. Let me touch you, make you feel that I couldn't for the past six years. I'm not the culprit for any of your loss," he said as my eyes widened.

"Culprit?" I repeated as I could feel his gaze dimmed with his eyes gleamed a little as he loosened his grip around me.

He lowered his lashes and took a deep breath trying to calm himself down.

He was then about to leave but I stopped him holding his arm.

"What is happening Jimin? Tell me, I deserve to know the truth. I know that the reason for forcefully marrying me wasn't Jia. You try to come close to me but you stop yourself, why? What was it that was going to happen last night?" I said as I wanted to get things clear between us.

"Jimin, where were you all night?" I asked. I could sense his irritation.

"To drink away all my sorrows, to forget what you think about me. I'm not some drunk idiot who spoilt your life by forcefully marrying you." He said entangling my thoughts even more.

"Unless you don't talk to me, I won't be able to understand you, Jimin. I know there's something that's making you behave in this cold manner, you weren't like this before. I want to know why do you seem so distant and aloof?" I asked but the minute I gazed into his eyes I could feel him losing his senses.

"Jimin," I tried to hold him but his eyes were slowly shutting, his body trembled as he blacked out.

He already had a fever and I stressed him out even more.

He fell on my shoulder as I somehow dragged him to the bed. Completely ignoring his tough attitude and his frosty exterior, I adjusted his body on the bed making him lay down comfortably.

I looked at his face, those features that had now grown tender. I wanted to know what he would say next but, I had to wait until he gets well.

I called his doctor immediately and changed his clothes giving him a sponge bath as the doctor asked me to do so.

He did ask his assistants but I thought I would be better at it.

"He has a fever, you need to give him these medicines on time and please take care of him, give him a healthy diet. Do not let him drink alcohol and it's alright, he'll be okay," the doctor said as I sighed in relief.

I would take care of him, though he has been cold towards me at present but, I still remember that little kid who saved my life when I was drowning in the pool. The kid who played with me when the others always removed me from the team, the same person who took me to the first aid room when I had bruised my knees.

I know he isn't a bad person, situations are making him behave like this. With him claiming me his wife makes me think that there are reasons he has married me. He has something in his head that he isn't able to express. He even talked back to his mother for me which I never thought he would.

I stood at the edge of the bed looking at his face that didn't look cold at all but only had tenderness spread across.

My mind revolved around what he had said before fainting.

"I have forever craved for you, you're mine and I can never forget that, let me touch you, make you feel that I couldn't for the past six years. I'm not the culprit for any of your loss."

All these words kept hazing my mind as I was eager to know about him being a culprit in my life but at the same time feeling differently when he said he wanted me for a long time.

I don't know what the next day would bring but I would talk to Jimin.

-----------

A/N:-

Why did Jimin call himself a culprit?