T H I R T Y - E I G H T

There were a few dim lights in the room and I kept staring at the ceiling. Just an hour later after our passionate love-making, it felt like I was an insomniac.

Jimin had his arms wrapped around me which made it difficult to move.

I tried to slightly shift his hand not trying to disturb him but his grip was tight around me. I wanted to wake up, clear my mind, have a glass of water, I was feeling something I wanted to share about.

"What's happened?" Jimin groaned, his voice was soft and deep. He snuggled closer to my body making me blush as he buried his head in the crook of my neck, his lips almost kissing my shoulder.

I tried to move again, I wanted to grab a glass of water.

"Ara, what is it?" Jimin said with his eyes slightly open as he sat up and pulled me to sit on his lap.

He was shirtless, wearing just his tracks while I had his shirt on.

He ran his fingers through his hair, cupped my face caressing my cheeks and said, "You look restless."

"I wanted to have a glass of water," I replied in a low voice.

He bent to the edge of the bed grabbing the glass from the nightstand and handed it to me.

"Here," he said with a faint smile on his face.

I gulped a few sips of water and glanced back into his eyes which were gazing straight into mine.

"Mrs Park doesn't want to sleep anymore?" He asked making me smile as he called me by his name.

He was in a playful mood and I was liking it.

"Mrs Park, remember I saw you reading a book called My Sexy Boss in the library, do you still read it?" He asked making me feel embarrassed.

My life has become almost like a novel where I'm experiencing all the sexy things that I used to read in the last corner.

"I finished reading it," I said.

"Seemed like an interesting book based on some romantic stuff," he said cocking his head to the side as I lowered my lashes to break the eye contact.

"Are you shy?" He asked making me feel timid.

"Jimin, stop mentioning the book," I said chuckling as I tugged my bangs behind my ear.

"Does the main character of that book remind you of me?" He asked raising his eyebrows with a smirk.

"Jimin, did you read that book?" I asked as he laughed and said, "You do think of me as the main character of the book."

I chuckled as he enjoyed embarrassing me and made me sleep beside him as we cuddled.

He started to share about the various times he had seen me clumsily slipping on the school ground when I used to practice for cheerleading.

"Did you notice me so much in school?" I asked.

"My eyes always searched for you, Ara. Days you remained absent were the worst for me. I noticed you a lot, so much that sometimes I regretted not being able to be your friend and have fun with you in school instead of being seated at a place away and just staring at you," he said.

Suddenly, tears pooled in my eyes as I lowered my gaze to hide them.

"Hey, what happened?" He asked noticing my silence as he caressed my hair making me look at him.

"Nothing," I whispered as a drop of tear fell on his hand making him widen his eyes.

"Are you crying? Hey, look at me," he said cupping my face in his palms.

"What happened baby?" He asked, his voice filled with concern.

"It's just three weeks away, our contract gets over and-," he cut me explaining, "The contract was made by me and I told you earlier, it doesn't exist!"

"I know but," I paused still thinking how would he react when I confess my feelings to him.

"But what?" He asked moving close to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I don't want anything between us to end because-," I paused as he beamed at me with his lips slightly apart.

A tear slipped my eye as I said, "I think I'm in love with you Jimin."

"What?" He questioned as his expressions changed suddenly and an overly saddened expression dulled his face.

He ripped off the blanket getting up from the bed and left me alone in the room.

-

A/N:
Alert: Drama and Jealousy along with 😉 ahead XD.

Please let me know your views!