F O U R T E E N

I pulled the duvet to cover him and just as my fingertips touched between his brows to check his body temperature, he unexpectedly snapped out of his dream and held my wrist tight making me flinch.

He grabbed my wrist and asked, "Who let you in?"

I was shocked by his sudden move, I shivered. With my head raised, I looked at him as he was about to speak.

His cold tone of voice became relaxed when he said, "Get out of my room."

When he finished speaking, he ruthlessly flung my hand away and asked me to leave.

I instinctively reached out to push the door but clumsily slipped, hitting the door frame as a whimper fled my mouth in pain.

I somehow managed to get up but the minute I did, I found Jimin marching to grab the door, his eyes flashing a worried yet furious look.

I gulped as he was shirtless, his toned abs and bare torso made me subconsciously lower my gaze as he grabbed the door opening it wide and pulled me inside.

His touch felt warm, the fever hadn't dropped down yet. He ran his fingers through his hair and took me with him to the bed.

He then laid down not leaving my wrist and yanked me to the bed making me sleep with him.

"What are you doing Jimin?" I asked in a low voice because at first this man didn't want to see me here and he was now directing me to sleep beside him.

He rolled his eyes in anger and ordered saying, "Just stay here."

I sat at the edge of the bed taking the slippers off and slowly laid down beside him. He had already turned to the other side of the bed while I could see his bareback which had a tattoo of an eagle spread all along his arms along with an old scar.

His beautiful tattoo decorated his back giving it a glimpse of his powerful attitude. I could see his fingers trembled slightly as he tried to grab the duvet, maybe he felt cold.

I pushed the entire duvet from my body giving it to him entirely as I faced the other side of the bed without a sheet covering me. He needed the duvet more than I did. A few minutes later, I fell asleep in a daze.

-

"Why are you so clumsy, haven't you grown up yet?" I heard a deep voice which made me flicker my eyes as I took a breath.

As I got conscious, I pretended to be asleep because I found Jimin's arm around my waist, his head on my chest as I couldn't understand the situation at all.

If I would wake up all of a sudden to ask him what all of this meant, it would get awkward. He might get angry and send me away from his room.

There was something he was hiding, as I know him since childhood, I knew that the mask he wears isn't what he is. He doesn't have the cold personality that he carries with him but I had no clue why he was behaving like that with me.

"If anything unfortunate happens to you, there's no way I can explain myself that I wasn't able to take care of you," he murmured holding me a little tighter as my eyes widened.

I nibbled on my lip and the minute his eyes scanned my face, I froze. He gently came closer and planted a kiss on my forehead and pulled the duvet on my body making me feel warmer.

With his touch, it felt the fever had gone down as his temperature felt normal. I chill ran down my spine as his lips touched my skin.

The minute he created a distance between us, the bed felt empty as he left me alone taking a pillow and a sheet along with him to sleep on the couch.

"Does he care about me? Is he concerned because I fell right outside his room?" I thought.

Earlier, he asked me to leave him alone, he didn't want to see me but at times, he behaves like he's not the way he shows he is.

The night felt long, I wanted to talk to him about us. He called himself a culprit, what are my losses that were caused because of him?

I turned to look at his face, he was asleep. His face looked perfect, his eyes heavy and his handsome face drained off the blood as he looked pale even now though not as much as before.

-

The next morning, the sunlight hit my face as I woke up still being in a daze. I rubbed my eyes stretching myself as I found Jimin already dressed up in a suit and that's when I realized, I was late.

I looked at Jimin, his expressions were gentle, he looked better. From his eyes, I realized he radiated a soft and gentle radiance, unlike the other days.

He didn't spare a glance at me, I knew he wouldn't but I was sure that last night, he was talking to me when he thought I was asleep.

He isn't what he is trying to show, there is something that he is keeping from me.

I got up from the mattress and quickly tried to move to my room. In an instant, I heard him call me.

I turned to face him, his expressions recovered back to his usual calm and solitary self. He didn't look at me but kept his gaze fixed on his phone.

"Be there on time, interns have a lot to deal with today, " he said in a cold tone. He nibbled on his lip and thanked me in a low voice and left the room as soon as he could.

A small smile spread across my face. I don't know if he is trying to hide his feelings or whatever is in his mind but I knew how I could make him expose his feelings to me.

By the time I got ready, he had left home but his driver waited for me. I got in the car and left for the office.

----------

A/N:-

The story is picking up pace!!!!
Does Jimin love her?

Let's see what happens next❤️
I'm one day late for the update but next time, I'll be on time and there's gonna be a double update❤️💜