T H I R T Y - T H R E E

He leaned over and harshly cupped my face and pressed his lips on mine.

I missed him, it wasn't even his fault, I misjudged him and left his house for three days. If he wasn't concerned, he would have not minded but here he was.

In a daze, I didn't struggle to get away from him but moved closer and was about to hug his neck but instantly, he stopped.

He moved away and kneeled at the edge of the bed, gazing to the floor.

"Jimin," I said in a soft voice but he didn't look in my eyes.

After a few long seconds, he held my wrist and made me sit at the edge of the bed while he kneeled.

I gulped, I don't know what's he's thinking.

"I'm sorry," he said in a low tone which was unlike his actual attitude.

"I cannot make you feel the way I did, I don't know how to explain myself but whatever you saw wasn't the truth," he paused.

"Ara, I'm not interested in anybody. I've got nothing to do with anyone," he said finally lifting his head to meet my gaze.

His eyes hid the hint of pain that he might have gone through when I left without letting him explain. I slapped him without knowing what happened.

I zoned out for a bit by immersing into those beautiful eyes that made me feel that he felt the same for me like I did.

"Should I confess that I like him, that I don't want this contract to end?" I thought to myself.

"Believe me, please," he said.

I already knew the truth, the video said it all.

He sat on the floor squeezing my wrists gently.

"I'm sorry for forcefully kissing you that night, I was drunk," he admitted hesitantly.

"I should have clarified, handled things well instead of letting it get entangled. I know you don't believe me but-," I didn't let him complete but gently pecked on his lips.

"I do Jimin," I said in a raspy voice. When I called his name, I even raised my pitch slightly that might have tugged Jimin's heart because he widened his eyes. 

He bit on his lip. Clenching his fist, he finally gave up on his restraint as he lifted his head to seal my lips.

The kiss was soft and tender, his hands cupped my face.

"You're not supposed to leave without talking to me," he said getting back his cold tone which I missed.

A faint smile ran across my face as I lowered my lashes.

He stood kneeled and hugged me, his head resting on my chest.

He grabbed my waist tight pulling me closer to his embrace.

I ran my fingers through his soft locks and placed my hands on his back hugging him.

For a few minutes, he stayed in the same position holding me. He shut his eyes and took a deep breath suppressing all the frustration in his body.

"Does me not being there affected him so much?" I thought as he tightened his grip on me.

"Why did you leave?" He asked finally pulling apart as he started to slowly hover over me.

I gulped.

"Jimin, actually-," I tried to explain but he crashed his lips on mine making my heart beat like crazy.

"You cannot leave, do you get that?" He said furrowing his brows as he hovered me while I looked small under his broad frame.

His eyes looked right into mine, I wasn't able to keep up with the eye contact.