T W E N T Y - F I V E

Song: I See Red (Everybody loves an Outlaw)

My eyes slowly parted as the sunlight creeps from the curtains blinding my vision. After a long few seconds, I finally woke up finding myself in a white long shirt and panties.

The shirt made me remember the night yesterday and my inner goddess jumps out of nowhere reminding me that I ain't a virgin anymore.

I redden at the thought of yesterday unconsciously biting my lip. I realized Jimin was nowhere in the room and checking the clock on the wall, I swore as it was already half-past ten. By this time, I start working in the office and I'm still here.

I toss the duvet to the side to go to my room but immediately, Jimin enters wearing a black shirt and trousers looking ravishingly hot.

I gasped at his sight, not wanting to make any eye contacts. A minute later, I realized that I'm only in a shirt which made me jump back to the bed pulling the duvet on me.

He stood at his dressing table looking for his tie but the minute his eyes took a glimpse of me, I lowered my gaze to the floor.

I wrap my arms around my chest along with the duvet as if trying to protect any sight of me from him.

"There's nothing that I haven't seen Ara," he says chuckling. I still keep my eyes lowered pressing my lips on each other.

"I'm late, I need to leave quickly so could you vacant the room," I asked in a low voice not looking at him at all.

"Well, we still have time so could you help me with this?" He asks holding a hairdryer in his hand while running his fingers through his wet hair. He had a few buttons of his shirt open as I could see his prominent collar bones while his sleeves were rolled up.

"Ara," he calls out snapping me out of my dreams with his deep voice.

"Yeah," I agree as I push the duvet away to stand in front of him feeling awkward in the shirt.

He sits on the footstool as I stand behind him but he asks me to stand facing him. I stand in front of him in the space between his legs and switch on the hairdryer.

I start to run my fingers through his locks drying his hair but at the same time, I breathe heavily as his face was very close to my breasts.

I continue drying his hair and in an instant, I feel his hand slowly crawl into the skin of my stomach to the valley of my breasts.

I shudder at his action, each touch of him sending a tingling sensation as I shiver straight to my core.

I don't say anything but just feel his hand running over my clothed body.

He stands very close, trapping me in his embrace and looked right into my eyes and ordered, "Stand still."

He went back to sit as I took the support of the dressing table. His hand's voyage upwards to cup my breast through his white shirt, I inhale sharply biting on my lip. He gropes them fully and palms them. He stands up to then suck on my neck as he starts to unbutton the shirt.

Pleasure runs through my body as I gasp, my back arched as he palmed my breasts making me press my chest more into his hands.

I'm almost on my toes while he pushes the shirt behind unbuttoning it entirely, palming and caressing my chest. I groan in pleasure throwing my head back as I bite on my lip moaning his name softly.

He moves his hand to pull the shirt off my chest completely as they cling to my shoulders while being exposed to him.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," he says and after this, he latches his mouth on my left breast sucking on it.

I close my eyes in pleasure and my hands unconsciously pull his head to suck on them more. He then places one hand on the other breast giving it the same pleasure.

He smirks against my skin as he sees me being so turned on, I can feel his lips twitching. He latches his mouth back to my breast while his eyes are on me.

Soft moans start to escape my lips, it feels so hot, so erotic yet sinful and sexy. He opens his mouth, his tongue swirls around as he keeps on sucking while his fingers pleasuring the other breast.

I wanted him to do more, I want more. I somehow managed to flicker my eyes to find the sight of each movement made by his lips on my skin.

He releases my breast with a sound as it bounces a little, while I breathlessly moan at the sight of him pleasuring me.

I see him smirk at me and again take my breast unto his mouth. He sucks on it, hard his time. I'm a moaning mess as he holds my waist while his mouth pleasuring me. It feels so delightful to watch him pleasure me in this way. It's just so arousing.

He locks his gaze with mine and his smirk doesn't come off when he just stuck his tongue out for the last time to slowly and erotically lick on my nipple as he rolls his tongue around.

I'm panting hard as I felt myself coming.

He stood up to make me sit on the dressing table completely and kissed me pulling onto my lower lip and whispered, "Am I that good?"

He knew what the answer to this was. I gulped trying to calm myself down.

He pulled the clinging shirt over my shoulder and buttoned it up while I kept looking at those veiny hands that were covering me up.

"It looks good on you," he said looking at me.

I bite on my lip lowering my lashes.

"We're already running late," he said lining my lip as his eyes were filled with desires.

"And yes," he pauses as I calm myself down and says, "You're my assistant from today onwards, I've already spoken to Yoongi about someone replacing you if needed and I'm waiting for you downstairs."

He said and with the last glimpse of him, he exited through the door while I sat on the dressing table collecting myself looking at the hairdryer who caused my morning to start with something like that.

-----------

A/N:

Damn🥵
Jimin's hot!