T H I R T Y - T W O

I opened the door finding Jimin with his glasses tucked in between the opening of his shirt which gave a view of his robust chest.

I gasped at the sight of his gaze which met mine.

I thought he would be fumed in anger because I broke the rule in the contract but instead, he sighed closing his eyes the minute he saw me.

"Meet me downstairs," he whispered as he marched in the room approaching Mrs Bakes.

I stood at the door still staring at his tall frame. He looked ravishingly hot and would get any girl he'd wish for but he was here.

I didn't want my mind to run wild and think about fairytales.

"Thank you for sharing the location, I was worried about my wife," he said shaking hands with Mrs Bakes.

"No worries dear, take care of her," she said winking at me.

"He was worried about me?" I thought to myself as my eyes dimmed instantly clouding with sorrow and pain.

"My driver will be here for you till the time you get back to Korea. I'll be taking Ara with me, if there's anything I can do for you please let me know," he said smiling at Mrs Bakes.

Turning around to face me, he grabbed my wrist dragging me out of the hotel. I didn't struggle to get away from his grip though it was hurting because whatever happened was something I misunderstood.

I kept silent and followed him.

As we reached the parking area, he was busy instructing Mr Lee.

"Tell him about your feelings, he's a good man. It looks like he hasn't slept for a long time," Mrs Bakes said as I gazed at Jimin who gave the driver some cash.

He didn't even let me grab my stuff but instructed me to sit behind him on the bike.

"What?" I asked widening my eyes.

I love bike rides but I never imagined it to be Jimin who I sit with.

I bit on my lip as he put his shades on grabbing the attention of all the other women on the streets of Seattle.

"He's too good for me," I said in a low voice.

"Y'all are perfect for each other, now go," Mrs Bakes said in a delighted manner.

I sat behind him and tried to maintain some distance between us but the minute he kicked to start, I jerked forward, leaning my entire body on his back.

I gulped whispering "Sorry," as he started to speed up which made me subconsciously clutch to his clothes due to the speed.

My hand reached his chest as he continued to drive the bike

After a while, we reached the hotel.

I got down as he handed me the keys. I decided I'll be apologizing to him but, he gave me the keys and said, "I'll be back in sometime."

With that, he ran his fingers through his hair and put on his helmet and left.

I went upstairs and unlocked the door. The room was grandly decorated. I found Jimin's coat crumpled on the floor. There were several empty beer cans on the table as well.

I cleaned up the mess and tidied the room.

As I switched on my phone to call Mrs Bakes, I saw many messages popping up. All of them were sent by Jimin asking me where I was.

"He was really worried about me while all I thought was that he'd go and have fun with Jia or some other girl," I thought as my inner goddess rolled her eyes.