F I F T Y - O N E

After about half an hour, my body wasn't at rest. Jimin's fluffy hair tickled my neck as his head lay on my chest while his arms held me tight.

My eyes flickered open as I smiled looking at him sleeping on me like a baby.

"Jimin," I cooed.

"I love you."

He shifted himself above facing me, being half asleep and pulled me closer to his body and mumbled in his deep voice, "I love you more."

Every time he says it, it still gives me butterflies.

I bit on my lip as I lined his tough abs with my fingertips, touching every part of his robust chest while he was asleep.

He smelled like chocolate that I wanted to taste, badly.

I lined his plump lips and couldn't stop myself from pecking on them and running my fingers through his hair.

Once, twice, thrice.

I started to kiss his lips and move my body closer to his crotch creating friction.

I wanted him, my body was craving his touch.

As I was about to kiss his lips again, he abruptly changed our positions as he landed on top of me and pinned my hands above my head.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You initiated this, don't regret it," he said as he started to suck on my neck roughly as a punishment for annoying his sleep but I was loving it.

He continued to assault my neck letting his lips wander over the expanse of my exposed skin as his fingers clawed over to my shoulder pulling down the straps of my dress.

I could feel him hardening at the sight of me getting weak under his touch, being exposed to him in my lace.

He brushed off my bangs as he pressed his lips on mine sucking and biting on them, the animal inside him was almost on the verge of taking control over me.

"Jimin," I whimpered as he pulled off my bra sliding it down my chest and tossed it to the side while my dress pooled around my waist.

He planted rough kisses on my jawline while his fingers teased my hardened nipples making me moan like crazy.

He massaged my breast palming it while sucking and swirling his tongue around one. Biting on it he made me moan his name again and again as I could feel the pool of wetness in me.

He was getting rough, he started to go down on me, trailing hickeys all along my stomach. He groaned when his finger glided over my clothed core feeling my wetness.

He pulled the dress down as I now lay beneath him in only my panties.

He palmed my heat, his fingers started to pound in me sliding the fabric to the side while he kept kissing my lips hungrily.

He kept entering his fingers making me lose my mind.

"Stand up," he ordered.

I stood in front of him as he got rid of my panties rolling it off my legs.

He gently bent me over at the edge of the bed and began to unzip his pants. He bent towards me, his lips kissing and biting on my neck as he suddenly entered me, making me take him entirely.

I cried out in pleasure.

"You're so tight," he mumbled near my ear and spanked my butt while gently biting on my earlobe. He didn't give me the time to adjust but started to pound me harder.