36

AN-  me finally revealing enzos true form

lmfao but it was so stressful bc although most of you got bad vibes, some people were like 'nah fuck jace i like enzo' when jace would be a dick and i was watching in agony like 💻🧎🏻‍♀️

also, cant believe some of u bitches thought enzo r*ped jace and that's why he didn't want him being with noah, JACE WOULD NEVER LET AN ABUSER GO NEAR HIS BBY PLS he just didn't trust him and was also jealous!! smh

btw just wanna add that whilst jace makes teacher x student roleplay jokes to piss off noah lol, it's not actually fr and i don't support weird age gap fetishes with high school students, it's gross, he's just mocking the porn category lmao. it's jace did you expect maturity from the biggest man baby alive (second only to corey and pace)

and ONE LAST POINT, sorry for the delay, mama was a tinsey bit hungover luvs xx but this is a giant shlong of a chapter so gimme a break... i appreciate the strength it took u all to wait though. i should make a pornhub vid called Arabella Edges Her Followers

okay now time 2 read buckle up sluts (theres smut btw. plus noah being a girlboss. tw/ bimbofication)

ribs- lorde (for laying in bed together <3 god im so alone)

I barely spoke for hours. It felt like an entire day of drama had passed, but it hadn't been long since everything went down at that dumb leaver's event. Meanwhile, I was being pampered by my secret boyfriend. And to be honest, I wasn't complaining.

I still wasn't over that word. Boyfriend. It'd rolled off the tongue so effortlessly when I was defending him to Enzo.

Enzo. That fucker had to ruin everything.

That was the second thing I wasn't over. How my close friend, one of Jace's best friend's had gone from loved to hated within a day. When thoughts of Enzo's hands on my body flashed back into my mind, I'd squeeze Jace's hand and nuzzle into his neck and he'd know that something was wrong. A year ago, we would have either laughed hysterically or been sick at the thought of us being so close. And yet, Jace knew that I needed him without me even having to say it. So as soon as I started to cry into his skin, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the towel rack. Wordlessly, Jace smoothed the water from my skin with the white material. It felt even more intimate from the last time he'd done it. Now, a towel drying my wet hair was closer to either of our hearts than even sex. He'd touched every part of my body, and yet brushing the water from my skin and wiping my tears without saying a word was as tender as a kiss.