Ready, date!

I took Bill's hand and he opened a portal. Nervousness filled me, but one look at Bill showed me I had nothing to worry about. He led me through the portal, and on the other side was a floating island in the middle of space.

"What do you think, my dear?" Bill brought my hand up to his lips and placed a gentle kiss on my knuckles. "It's beautiful Bill, I love it." He brought me into a hug, then led me to a blanket. We sat down, and I leaned against him. He wrapped an arm around me and started playing with my hair.

"You know (y/n)," I looked up at him, and he placed a kiss on my forehead. "Whatever happens tomorrow, I will love you through all of it." I felt my smile grow wider as my face grew hot in a blush. "I'll love you to Bill, no matter what."

I went to place a kiss on his cheek, but he turned his head at the last second, and I kissed his lips. I pulled away, and Bill was smirking. I punched himself in the shoulder. "Jerk! You did that on purpose!" Bill laughed, and I joined him after a moment.

It felt nice, to just relax with him like this. No thinking about the perks of tomorrow, no worrying about Bill's father, just him and me, laughing and cuddling in the vast expanse of space with no one to bother us.

I looked Bill in the eyes again, and his hands cupped my cheek. We touched foreheads together, our lips only centimeters apart. Bill's eyes bore into mine, as if he could find the answers of the universe in them. I never wanted this moment to end. It just felt so perfect, so right.

Before I knew it, I was slipping away into unconsciousness.