Comfort and hurt

I could feel the tears streaming down my face as a sub tore through my body. My throat hurt as I emitted choking sounds. I was wrapped up in two pairs of warm, strong arms, and my gruncles tried to calm me down, whispering comfort in my ears. I don't know how long I cried, but by the time I stopped, it felt like I hadn't gotten any sleep at all, and my siblings, along with who I assumed to be Wendy and Soos, were in the doorway.

After another moment, great uncle Ford made me look him in the eyes. "What were you dreaming about?" I took a few more deep breaths before I answered him. "I set something very bad free." Everyone looked at me with worry and curiosity in their eyes. "Did it tell you its name?" I gulped, knowing I was about to be in big trouble, but also knowing I couldn't tell them. "He said hoods name was Bill Cipher."

You could practically feel a temperature drop in the room, and the silence was so tense, you could cut the air with a butter knife. Dipper was the one to break it. "What?! You set free Bill? Do you know how much danger you've put everyone in?" I flinched at his loud voice, I couldn't look him in the eyes. "I didn't know, I-I swear it was an accident." I could feel Dipper glaring at me as if he was trying to burn through my skull. "It doesn't matter if it was an accident! We never should have brought you here! I knew something like this would happen!"

I think you could hear my heart shatter at that point, and become I even knew what I was doing, I ran out the door. I ran out of the shack. I ran into the woods. I ran and ran until I felt like I couldn't run anymore, and then I kept running. I don't know where I ended up, but the next thing I knew, everything was getting dark, and my body felt heavy. I fell to the ground as my world went black...