Battle part one

Phil rushed towards me, his fingers sharpening into claws. Bill rammed into his side knocking him off balance, and I could hear other battles waging around me. I focused, and pulled the first air out, knocking the bow. I aimed carefully, and let the arrow fly.

I heard a sickening thunk as the arrow embedded itself into Phil's shoulder, accompanied by an animalistic scream. Phil's head whipped towards me, but I had already knocked my next arrow. I let the second one fly, and it found its home in Phil's throat. Phil quickly pulled it out, and it healed within seconds, causing me to freak out a little.

Phil started to run at me again, but Bill caught his arm and slammed him to the ground. Phil reached for Bill's throat and managed to take out a good chunk. I felt nauseous, but slightly relieved as Bill's neck healed just as Phil's had.

Bill and Phil continued to wrestle around, and I couldn't take a clear shot without the chance of hitting Bill on accident. I decided to look around and see how the others were holding up, worried about what I might see, but let out a sigh of relief as two of the three monsters were away down and out for the count.

Everyone seemed relatively unharmed, but Wendy was trying to catch my attention. As soon as she knew she had it, she frantically started pointing to her eyes and saying something. I didn't know what she meant and made it apparent. Just then, the third monster was felled, and Wendy made her way towards me, her words becoming clearer with each step.

"Aim for his eye, shoot him in the eye!" I looked at where Bill and Phil were wrestling and tried to get his attention. Once I had it, I felt the telepathic link open up. "What do you need, love?" I took a deep breath as I knocked an arrow. "I need you to make it so his eye is facing me." Bill nodded, and after a moment, he had Phil in a hold so he was facing me.

I took a deep breath, pulled back the string, aimed, and let the arrow fly.