Hatred

CW/TW// self deprivation, hyperventilating, self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorder

Quackity said goodbye to his fiancé's and watched as they drove away, they were going to visit some friends and invited Quackity but he lied and said he didn't feel well.

Well it wasn't really a lie, he felt fine physically but mentally he felt horrible, all day the only thing he could hear was that voice.

You're fat
You're ugly
You're disgusting
They hate you
They don't love you
No one loves you
You're a fat pig
You're a waste of space
They probably wish you were dead

He tried as hard as he could to drown it out but the more he tried the louder it got, repeating the same thing over and over and over again getting louder and louder and louder

When it got too loud his fiancé's would comfort him and calm him down but even then the voice didn't stop

They think you're pathetic
They think you're disgusting
You're wasting their time
They'd be better off without you

He usually pretended to feel better, he pretended to fall asleep so they would stop worrying.
And then, when they were asleep, that's when he would do it.

Almost every night after his fiancé's were fast asleep he would get up, lock himself in the bathroom, look in the mirror and think.

He'd think about what the voice said.
He'd believe what the voice said.
He would DO what the voice said.

Look at yourself
You're disgusting
Open the drawer
Grab the blade
Cut
CUT
CUT
Dont stop
You deserve to be in pain
You deserve to suffer
Look at yourself
Pathetic

He would clean up the blood, hide the evidence, wear a hoodie.

He was thinking when he realised summer was approaching, which meant no more hoodies, and even if he stopped now, which he couldn't, the scars would still be there, he started panicking, he knew if his fiancé's found out they would hate him, they would think he's pathetic, they would leave him.
He had to figure something out and he had to do it quick, he couldn't let them find out.

----------------------

Morning came and Karl woke up first kissing both of his lovers on the forehead before getting up, he brushed his teeth, got dressed and started making breakfast which consisted of fried eggs, bacon and organic orange juice.
Quackity woke up next tiredly walking into the kitchen to be greeted with a smiling face, he smiled back before telling Karl that he wasn't hungry.
Of course Karl didn't believe this, he knew Quackity was always hungry in the morning.
"Come on Q I know you get hungry in the morning plus it's your favourite" Karl said sympathetically but stern at the same time.

Quackity felt sick at the smell of food it made his stomach churn, that's what he told himself at least, the truth was that he felt sick because he hadn't been eating, he was starving and food didn't sound too appetising when you had the taste of vomit in your mouth.
"I feel sick Karl, no thanks" the tired boy responded walking away.
"Stop making excuses Quackity. Eat please" Karl said sounding worried and serious.