Oops

//TW/CW: Sexual references, insecurities,

Alex has alot of insecurities but one that bothered him the most was his thighs, he hated how there wasn't a gap between his legs, how when he sat down they would take up so much room, how he couldn't fit into pants that were supposed to be his size, how they jiggled when he walked.

-----------------

It was the end of May and the days were already getting alot hotter which meant less sweatpants and more shorts. Alex had a solution for this though, he would wear loose knee length shorts even if it ruined his outfit. That's all he wore day in, day out and it was working, until.....

-----------------

The three take turns doing the laundry and this time it was Alex's turn but he got lazy then forgot all about it, he expected one of his fiancé's to do it because that's what usually happened but his fiancé's were sick of him never doing the laundry and they both had more clothes then Alex so he would eventually run out of clothes and be forced to do the laundry.

It was around 8:30am when Alex got out of the shower, he decided to take a morning shower so he could relax for the rest of the day. He wrapped his towel around his waist and dried his hair with another. (ya he uses two towels. What about it huh??) He quietly went into their shared bedroom as to not wake his sleeping fiancé's, he searched his drawers for his usual outfit: t-shirt, knee length shorts, beanie and underwear. But he could only find three of those things, he didn't have any shorts left, all of them were dirty, it was almost 82°F (28°C) so he couldn't wear full length pants without dying, he looked in his fiancé's drawers but they had none either, "they must've hid them to get me to do the laundry" Alex thought about giving up on searching but then he remembered something, Nick had bought him booty shorts as a joke, he looked around a bit until he finally found them, they were regular black ones. (can you tell how much I know about booty shorts) They fit perfectly and for a moment he was happy, his fiancé's would LOVE it, he wasnt as hot as he usually was and he felt confident. But then he looked in the mirror, his thighs, his fat ugly thighs, he grabbed them pinching the fat tearing up, he wiped away his tears and tried to stop crying so that he wouldn't wake his fiancé's, he went down stairs so he could quickly do the laundry. He put on a load with his shorts and a few other items of clothing, he had forgotten that he was wearing the revealing shorts until he sat down, he felt the cold wood of the chair hit his soft thighs, he quickly stood up as a reflex. He heard a knock on the door and went to open it, he slightly opened the door hiding his legs.

"Hi Clay, George" Alex said nervously

"Hey Alex we just wanted to stop by to hang for a bit, that's ok right?" George asked reaching to open the door more

"Yeah... Yeah! Of course uhhh just gimme a sec 'k?" Alex said stopping George from opening the door

"Yeah take your time there's no rush" Clay chimed in noticing Alex was nervous

Alex closed the door, "What the fuck am I going to do, they can't see me like this" He thought to himself putting his head in his hands.

"Babe?" Karl asked tiredly walking over to Alex rubbing his eyes

"Shit, Karl you scared me" Alex jumped when he heard Karl

"Oh" Karl said wondering what Alex was doing standing at the door slightly open

"Baby could you let Clay and George in thanks love you" Alex said quickly before rushing to the stairs passing Karl

"Ohh kayyyy??..... Nice shorts by the way" Karl said heading to the door

-----------------