This Is A Roller-coaster Of Emotions - Part 2

//CW/TW: mentioned self harm, arguing, alcohol,

Quackity woke up at around 12:30pm, he looked to his sides and didn't see his fiancé's, for a second he was worried but then he remembered what happened last night. He checked his phone and had approximately 50 missed calls and texts from the people who were at Dream and George's last night. He rolled his eyes, he just wished people could just not care, he wanted them to not notice it or just brush it off. He didn't want to be known as the guy who self harmed.

About an hour of thinking later he decided to go down stairs, as he opened the door he immediately saw Karl running to the stairs heading towards him, he gave him a massive hug lifting him up a bit. "I'm really really sorry baby" Karl somewhat whispered but Quackity didn't hug back, he rolled his eyes and eventually pushed Karl off saying he was hungry and going downstairs, Karl stood there upset, he was sick of Quackity's attitude but held down his anger because he didn't want to have an argument.

Quackity walked into the kitchen sitting down, yawning and stretching. "So what're we having for lunch?" Q asked Sapnap who was completely zoned out, he hadn't even notice Quackity was there until he spoke. "oh uh hi Quackity" He said softly sounding tired, then it finally hit him. "QUACKITY??!" He yelled getting up to hug his fiancé. Quackity was still horny asf and wasn't in the mood for his fiancé's sappy bullshit. "yeah, did you miss me...... daddyyy~" He whispered into Sapnap's ear slightly moaning the last word, Sapnap was taken aback and stood back up. "I-I uhhh" He quickly went back to his seat pretending to check his phone, he never acted like this he always showed some kind of affection after Q did something like that but he got nothing but a stupid "uhhh", he was pissed and as Karl walked back downstairs Quackity stormed upstairs yelling "I'M ORDERING LUNCH SO DONT TOUCH IT WHEN IT COMES!" He yelled slamming their bedroom door again, he was so angry at his boyfriends. The voice in his head came back but Q had a different energy, he felt badass.

They think your disgusting.

"Good I want them to say it to me while they fuck me until I can't remember what disgusting means" Quackity said pacing back and forth thinking of what to do.

They'd never fuck a fat pig like you.

"They've done it before so obviously they would"

They're gonna break up with you.

"Fine by me they're the ones who'd be losing something not me" And with that he realised, he had nothing to lose, his fiancé's on the other hand, without him they'd be helpless.

He ran downstairs a massive smile on his face, he looked like he had just snorted 4 lines of cocain. His expression made his fiancé's a bit worried. "Quackity, you good?" Sapnap asked seeming concerned. "Amazing actually thanks for asking" Quackity replied rushing and sitting next to his fiancé's, Sapnap in the middle of him and Karl. "Karl I'm really really sorry for how I've been acting towards you, I can tell your angry but you don't need to hide it ok I can tak-" Quackity said before being cut off, Karl stood up staring at Quackity "THANK FUCK, BECAUSE I WAS SO SO CLOSE TO JUST FUCKING LEAVING, WHAT THE FUCK MADE YOU THINK YOU COULD ACT LIKE THAT, WE ARE YOUR FUCKING FIANCÉ'S, OF COARSE WE'RE GOING TO WANNA KNOW WHY YOU'VE BEEN CUTTING YOURSELF, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE FUCKING SHIT BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN HIDING THIS FOR SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS!, SEVEN MONTHS! AND I DIDN'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT IT, SO CAN YOU STOP DOING THIS SLAMMING DOORS AND STORMING OFF BULLSHIT, WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING FIVE YEAR OLD?? I AM GETTING SO SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT QUACKITY SO FUCKING SICK SO YES PLEASE DO APOLOGISE" Karl yelled almost screaming at some parts, tears forming in his eyes.