Jealous

TW/CW: Sexual assault , cursing , nsfw topics

[Karl's pov]

Alex and Nick have gotten alot closer recently, which is good of coarse, I mean it used to sorta seem like I was dating them separately and like we weren't all dating, but now we're all dating!

Listen I'll be honest, I'm not enjoying it at all, I used to get so much attention from them both, plus seeing them argue about who gets to kiss or cuddle me made me feel so special, but now? Well now they're always kissing and cuddling each other, like they still kiss and cuddle me but not as much y'know.

I walked into our shared bedroom in my baby pink silk two piece pyjamas, and there they were, all "I wuv you big q" and "I wuv you too sappy nappy" where's the oh hi Karl I love you come sit in between us so we can cuddle you, I mean you'd be upset too!

OK I need to relax, I'm getting too jealous, we're all together, so it's ok if they cuddle.

Alright fuck that, I've been standing here for well over a minute and neither of them have even acknowledged me, this is straight up leaving me out!

I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it, as far away from "the lovebirds" as I possibly could, they were watching some random show, what the fuck even is this, I'm sure they didn't care considering they were too preoccupied making out, yep OK that's it.

I huffed with anger and grabbed one of the pillows from the bed and a blanket from the armchair in our room.

They didn't even break the damn kiss!! I was very clearly angry, the frown on my face was so obvious I looked like a fucking cartoon character, I walked over to the door and said,

"goodnight Nick, goodnight Alex, don't fuck too loud? Thanks"

Then I slammed the door and stomped into our guest room locking the door behind me.

I stood at the door for a solid five minutes and NOTHING! You have to be joking!?? I mean yeah I was hurt before but it was more playful jealousy but that shit hurt for real, they didn't care.

Whatever, if they're gonna make me jealous then I'll do the exact same.

Hmmm what to do, I knew it HAD to have something to do with another person, but they're too busy sucking on each others faces, and by now probably more, that they wouldn't answer me if I texted and called 200 times.

💡

Boom, there it is, my master plan, dress up really sexy and then go out, they'll be waiting by the door till the morning! Maybe I'll even bring a guy home? Who knows!

I left the guest room and stomped back into our shared room,

"having fun slobbering on each other like dogs"

I said opening our closet, I could've heard them stop their kiss from miles away, a massive moany sigh from the both of them followed by heavy breathing, honestly it was kinda hot, but we have priorities!

I got my outfit which consisted of black high-waisted TIGHT booty shorts which my ass cheeks hung out of, before tonight I'd be scared to wear these downstairs nevermind outside the house and at a club??

But sometimes you have to make sacrifices, I also grabbed a black tight-skin turtle neck with poofy sleeves and cut out shoulders, what can I say I got good taste.

I then grabbed some black boots and knee high black socks, I wore this tiny little underwear thing, I'd barely count it as underwear but it'll do.

I got dressed in our bathroom and while I was changing I overheard their conversation,