Jealous Part2

//CW/TW: Mentions/descriptions of sexual assault, angst :')

I took a deep breath in and out, and with that I opened the door.

When I opened the door there was no one there, just silence.

I placed my things by the door and closed it behind me, I grabbed my dirty laundry and headed towards the laundry room, I opened the door and almost fell over when I bumped into Alex who was just finished doing a load of laundry.

"O-Oh my bad Alex" my voice trailed off as he walked straight past me through the kitchen and upstairs.

Silent treatment.

God I hated it so much, I'd rather argue all day if it meant he'd talk to me, I was in for a rough couple days

Yeah, couple days, Alex can hold a fucking grudge.

I sighed placing my clothes in the hamper.

I know I had showered barely a couple hours ago but I still felt so dirty, what happened last night stuck with me, stuff like that never happens to me, its stupid I know but I just felt so gross.

I took about an hour long shower, trying to take my mind of things, it worked for a while but I couldn't hide from them forever.

I walked into our shared bedroom they were both sitting in the bed.

Alex was reading a book, he was wearing his reading glasses which made him look pretty, sexy, I know, I know not the moment but I had to say.

Nick had headphones on and was watching something on his laptop.

They looked like a happy married couple.

Couple.

There it is again, that overwhelming feeling of jealousy and doubt, it seems like they're the only emotions I can feel anymore.

I need to tell them how I feel, communication is key in a healthy relationship.

"Hey guys..?" I spoke quietly and my voice shook a bit, it wasn't on purpose, I was trying to talk normally, have a normal conversation.

They seemed to not hear me so I repeated myself.

"Hey, um, guys" still nothing.

Then Alex cleared his throat, my heart lit up.

"Hey Nick? Did you hear something?"

Oh

Nick paused what he was watching and took off his headphones.

"What?" he replied looking at Alex who was looking everywhere but me, i'm pretty sure he genuinely didn't hear me which gave me a flicker of hope.

"Hey, Nick, um I stayed at George's last night, but my phone died so y'know, couldn't call, sorry" I got quieter as the sentence went on, I wrapped my arms around myself and looked at the ground.

"Oh Kar-OWWWWW" Nick began to say before being elbowed in the ribs.

"ohhhhhh yeah" he mumbled as he remembered what I'm assuming him and Alex had talked about.

He began to put back on his headphones.

I need to talk to them.

"WAIT! Listen I know you guys are mad, and rightfully so but please! I just wanna talk. Please" I just wanted to talk, it's not that big of a request.

Alex sighed putting down his book and putting his glasses on his head.

"Karl, I get that you were upset last night, what Nick said was wrong, but you had us worried sick, we care about you, and I'm sick of you reacting like this whenever something doesn't go your way" he was angry, sure, but he stayed calm, he didn't want to argue just as much as me.