Chapter One: Morning Madness

*Buzz Buzz*
Ugghhh.. My alarm goes off. I hate that thing. Time for another day of hell- I mean school. Any who, I'm Maxine, pretty normal. I play soccer for the ladybugs, we suck. I have two best friends Matthew, he's my number one, we're super close, and Chris. (A/N idk his name in the movie it's the guy in the "flatter her, girls like that scene") he's well.. he's just Chris. I'm friends with the girls on my soccer team too! But they're a little... never mind them hehe. I do have one tiny issue I guess. I have a crush on Matthew. I will NEVER tell him that. I'm too afraid to lose him. One time crushes got brought up and I panicked so I said I liked Chris. Chris dates anybody so if he found that out he wouldn't care.
    I do my normal routine and get ready to head out the door. My dad is passed out on the couch surrounded by beer bottles. My moms at work. They could both careless about me. My mom is too concerned with my younger brother and dad. And my dads too concerned about the beer bottles he's surrounded by. I don't let it bother me though.
I head out the door sprinting down the street.Until, BOOM I crash right into somebody tackling them to the ground.
"Oh shit! Sorry!" I yell standing up. Until I realize who it is. "never mind it's just you."  I role my eyes playfully.
Matthew scoffs then laughs, "Wow, good morning to you to. Come on we gotta get to school." We then walked to school talking and laughing at random jokes we made.