Chapter 11: You'll float too

Well.... I'm floating on an air mattress in the middle of a disgusting lake. These girls are very extreme. I thought they were my friends but if they are that crazy over a boy I guess not.

Anyways, I had to get back to land. Ayo, looks like I'm going for a swim. I was so scared. I saw that the tents were gone too. So I would have to swim to the land then walk home soaking wet. Shit.
Swimming to land was horrible, it was only sunrise so the lake water was freezing. Luckily, the lake was fairly clean. Walking home was horrible though. I bet you can just imagine the looks on peoples faces as they saw a 13 year old (I'm just saying a random age it might change idk) girl walking alone at the crack of dawn soaking wet. I finally got home and checked the time. It was 7:30, game started at 9. My whole family was asleep so I got a shower, dressed, food (ofc), and darted out the door.

I got to the field at 8:30 and everybody was huddled under a tent. Whispering filled the air as soon as i approached them all. I stood there awkwardly and looked down at them since they were all sitting on the ground. (A/N: if you watched the movie you know the whole part with Kimberly and her dad but I'm lazy so let's just pretend that doesn't happen) After a few torturous minutes, "Martha" and Chester showed up. "Martha" looked at me with wide eyes. Then Chester went on to say something about the truth blah blah blah. That's when Matthew took off his wig revealing his true self.
A/N: this is really short but haven't updated in a while and idk what to write. Also am very lazy.