Chapter 14: Super Spy

After the whole Kimberly thing, I slept over at Matthew's for the night since my parents wouldn't notice unless I didn't check in with my mom the next morning and my brother was at his friends.

    I was cuddled up next to Matthew when his alarm clock went off. Ugh. That meant I had to go to my house to make sure my parents wouldn't know I was out.

      Matthew just grumbled and turned over to turn it off. I on the other hand got up and left, not worrying about my stuff since I would probably be back later. 
     "Bye Matthew!" I said running out the door.
      "Bye bug..." he mumbled out turning back over falling right to sleep. I just laughed at his cuteness and continued leaving. As I approached my home I could see through the window that both my parents were home and in the living room. Shit. That meant I had to sneak in.

     I went over to the back yard and jumped the fence. When I hit the ground I made a huge thud, I just hope I was the only one that heard. I got up wiped the dust off me and walked through the back door. As I turned around from closing the door I knew that I just had to get to my room then pretend to walk out for the first time that day. The thing was that when I did turn around and finally looked up I saw both of my parents glaring at me.

"WHat the hell were you doing out?" My dad asked. "Probably with a boy? You piece of shit."

"I-" I tried to speak but I was very quickly interrupted by the other parent.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE AND NOT TELL ME! AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU, YOU SNEAK BEHIND MY BACK?"

"I'm sorry I just slept over a friends that's all."

"Don't care you're grounded." My dad spitted out. Then grabbing my arm extremely tight and dragging me to my room. Finally throwing me in when we arrived. He then locked the door so I couldn't get out.

"YOU BITCH!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. I was now stuck in here with no food for at least two days. I couldn't climb out the window because my arm felt like it was gonna fall off.

    A few hours went by and I was trying to sleep on my bed. That's until I heard knocking on my window. I open my eyes and looked over and saw Matthew outside the window.

"Hey where ya been?" He asked as he made himself comfy.

"Grounded."
"Omg you got caught didn't you?"
"Yeah.."
He just giggled a bit. "Could be worst. OH SHIT YOUR ARM!" I looked over and there was a huge bruise and it was swelling up.
"Eh ill be fine."
"No I'm going to get you something for that!" He shouted trying to leave.
"No please just stay and cuddle! I just need somebody I truly care about. Pleaseee?"
"Fine."