Chapter Three: Soccer Practice.

Coach Chester was out doing some business or some shit. That's what Mrs Julie benson told us. We were practicing and kicking around our soccer balls. Me and Kimberly were hanging out with each other, just talking and stuff. Then coach Chester came back and stood next to Mrs Benson. Soon I realized Kimberly kicked hers far out near the field/steps area. Then she yelled at somebody to throw it back. Wait! That's Matthew. SHAHAHS HE WAS COMEPLETELY DAY DREAMING ABOUT HER. She seemed a bit concerned.
"Don't worry I got this." I told her and she nodded. I then kicked my ball straight at him. It hitting him right in the head. I fell down laughing. He glared at me.
"Hey could you throw our balls back?" Kimberly asked. He nodded and did so. "Thanks." And she went back to practicing. I sat there laughing.
"Oh shut up!" Matthew says.
"No." I reply with a smile across my face and he walks away.

Matthew's POV:
Chester seriously took me to the ladybugs soccer practice?!? And he's the coach?! Wow. I saw Kimberly. She was hot don't get me wrong. But I was madly in love with Maxine. Nobody knows that though. I tell them that I like Kimberly. Simply because I don't wanna lose Maxine or make her suspicious. Plus she likes my bestfriend Chris. *BOOM* I was snapped out of the thoughts to see that Maxine had hit me with her ball. She was laughing hysterically. How cute- I mean rude. Soon after I got them the balls back and walked back to the car.
"So what did you think?" Chester my soon to be step-dad asked. I then replied telling him all the things they needed to learn and what not. He then got a horrible idea.

I was joining the Ladybugs?!