Chapter Two: School Sucks

*RING RING*
Yesss. The dismissal bell rang. School was over. I ran out of science class catching up with Matthew and Chris.
"Hey!"
"Hi Max" Chris says.
"Hi bug." Matthew says at about the same time. That's his nickname for me he gave it to me since I play for the ladybugs. he says I was better than the rest of them and that's why he calls me bug, not sure how true that is.
We continued walking out talking about how Matthew was kicked off every sports team because he was failing classes.
"Yeah man that sucks." Chris says then the whole conversation completely shifted. To what you may ask? Kimberly Mullen. She was one of my best friends on my soccer team. She looked at me and waved. I waved back. The other thing is that she's Jonathan's crush. He's liked her for years. Another reason I will never tell Jonathan my true feelings.
"Go talk to her!" Chris nudges Matthew.
"I don't even know what to say!"
"Flatter her! Girls like that. Tell her you love her eyes, her lips, her hair, the way she she parts her hair! In fact, tell her you love all her parts." Chris says kinda smirking.
"Oh no I can't say that!" Matthew says kinda panicking. I bust out laughing as we walk out the doors. Then Chris has the genius idea to throw Matthew a football. He then catches it right in front of Kimberly. I started to get a bit jealous, and a scowling look grew on my face.
"Aww, is somebody jealous!" Chris says in a baby voice then starts laughing.
"What! No! Shut up!" I stand up then walk away.
"Where you going?" They both yell.
"Soccer practice!"