Chapter Sixteen: Last Day

It is the last day of school. Shit. Most kids would be very excited about this, not me though. I was stressing all day about so many things. What will I pack? Will Matthew leave me? Will he cheat? Will I be bored the whole time? Will my mom make me stay there forever?

  As these thought flooded through my head I bumped into the one and only... Matthew.
"What's up butter cup!" I said as I looked up at him. He just laughed and we started walking together.

"Well I actually needed to talk to you." He said. Oh no. What was he gonna say?! "My aunt actually live near yours so... I could maybe... hang out there?" He said with a sly smirk.

My face lit up with joy as he said that. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD YES!" I screamed jumping up and kissing him. He laughs and kisses back.

"Ew! Get a room!" Some jerk says. I turn around to see, oh that jerk is Chris. He slings his arms around me and Matthew's shoulders and continues walking with us. We all just laughed.

"So what are we doing this summer?!" He asks excitedly. OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TELLING CHRIS.

"Chris.. I have to go to my aunts... for at least a month.." I say sadly.

"And I'm going to my aunts..." Matthew tacks on,

"NO OH MY GOD WHAT THE H-*ring* the bell rings as we walk in. We all rush off to class. Lucky for me my first class wasn't with Chris so I didn't have to explain. Hehe.

The day was over and I was headed back home to get ready and leave. The day flew by fast and it was fun. I even stayed out a little to hang out with my bestfriend and boyfriend.

I walked in and ran to my room to finish packing my stuff. After about an hour my mom ran in and tells me she is driving me to the air port now. I grab my several bags and head to my car. As I leave my house I see it's pouring rain. But, I see somebody in that rain standing right next to my car, Matthew. I took my bags and ran to him. Dropping them when I got near him so I could hug him.

"Hey, I can't go to my aunts for at least a week so I thought I would come say bye." He said hugging me tighter.

"Aw... bye babe." I replied with that my mom walked out the door and started coming to the car. Matthew got on his bike and started to drive off.

"I LOVE YOU!" I screamed over the pouring rain. I was now soaked and uncomfortable in my wet clothes. A minute goes by and no reply. I sigh and open the car door.

"I LOVE YOU MOREEEE!" I hear in Matthew's voice. I smiled foolishly at him. Even if I wouldn't see him for maybe only a week. I would still be utterly lost.