Chap'Two

It was the day after the picnic and my folks had a lot of questions, a lot of questions I ain't wanna answer. I'm annoyed, yes Heir and I were in the same space but if that's all you heard why you think something else happened? I knew I should've stayed my black ass at home.

"Heirs grandma invited me so I went." Everyone turned to me. "Ain't shit happen cause ain't nothing between us to happen." I know where this conversation about to go and I am tired of having it.

"Why you let that nigga walk around comfortably talm bout ain't nothing between us to happen." Jay spoke up, the others nodding their agreement.

"Cause I'm not starting unnecessary beef over years old beef that ain't got shit to do with me!" I snapped. "I'm bout my money and all a beef gone do is slow my bag or stop it." I know these niggas ain't wanna hear it but fuck them. "Y'all wanna make money or y'all wanna end up dead or in jail over a nigga that ain't did shit to ya?" The room was silent now.

"Even if nothing happened y'all was looking real friendly." Shawn spoke, how the fuck he know?

"Lil niggas that been watching way too many mafia movies." I lied. "And if y'all don't stop worrying about Heir who ain't did shit y'all ain't ever gone see them lil niggas coming." They all settled, that was easy they usually carry on about Heir for days.

"I heard about them niggas too." Raheem spoke up.

Now that my day is going how it should go I relaxed.

DM To Heirdischoppasing: yo folks on yo ass?

DM From Heirdischoppasing: not yet, wa u say?

DM To Heirdischoppasing: I told them about some lil niggas that ain't belong to me or you that been tryna come up that should be everybody focus

DM From Heirdischoppasing: right, I gine tell da lie 2

Locking my phone I slouch down in my seat. I really shouldn't of gone to that picnic or maybe I could've done it differently, like ignoring lying ass Heir talm bout he always had his eyes on me. I don't even know if he lying for real. Man I don't need this I've got more then enough shit on my plate and dealing with a dl nigga shouldn't be added.

"You good man?" Jay questions looking me up and down.

Jay has always been by my side just like his dad always been by my dads side. I was never interested in making friends with Jay but it happened, we may not look like it to people looking in but we are friends.

"I'm sick and tired of hearing about Heir especially from you." He sighed. "If it was only me standing I'd have to worry bout everybody even my own people coming for my spot but it's just him and I know he don't want smoke with me so I sleep comfortably I'd like it to stay that way." Jay just sat there studying me.

"Y'all niggas different." He finally spoke up. "Niggas fore y'all was quick to beefing but y'all just ignore each other." He stood up. "Y'all not seeing it but the peace between y'all is making everybody uncomfortable." He made his exit.

I do see it. People in our hood used to going sleep to gunshots and waking up to sirens but now that's changed and people can't handle change. At first I thought people would be happy to finally have some peace but now it's like everyone rather have us beef.

It's not happening especially after yesterday and not with these new niggas. We gone beef with them not each other.

The rest of my day was spent counting money. Everything was going good until I came up five hundred dollars short again and from the same motherfucker Shawn, how he gone try to challenge me earlier knowing his money was short? Setting his roll aside I continued on about my business.

I'm a fucking kill him if this happens a third time. I'm not the type to let shit slide money wise but I heard about the state trying to take his kid so I guess that's why he stealing.

I left everyone's pay in the box they know to collect it from then left. I usually spend my days in the trap cause I ain't got shit else going outside of this, but I know my father caught wind of my friendly ass so I'm a go see him.

The drive up north always made me feel comfortable. The only reasons I have to drive up north is identifying a dead body, the police called me in for some shit or I'm going to visit my dad, none of those reasons are good.

After checking in I sat on the uncomfortably cold seat and waited for them to bring out my dad. I hated that he was in jail but he's the reason he in here, I'm a do my best to make sure I don't end up in here with him.

"You." My dad spoke sitting across from me. "Ya grandmother raised you the best she could so I ain't expect you to be trigger happy like me but tell me why the fuck you tryna befriend a Blood." He glared at me. Once upon a time I'd shrink away but not now.

"You in here because you felt the need to carry on a years old beef." I spoke. "That nigga never did shit to me and I never did shit to him so why we should beef? Because Bloods and Crips posed to be enemies right?" I waited for an actual answer my dad just stared at me.

"He feel the same way?" My dad asked.

"Yeah we been had this conversation." He rolled his eyes.

"It's whatever once this peacekeeper mindset of yours don't fuck up what I built." He's always been so concerned for my life, I love it here.

"You good?" I never had a relationship with my dad just knew that he was my dad, my grandmother ain't want him around. I've been trying to put in effort but I don't think he cares.

"Last you heard from Va." I tensed.

"Never heard from ya baby mother till you got locked even then I still ain't heard from her only of her." I hate my mother with every bone and fiber of my being.

"Don't talk about the love of my life like that." My dad tensed up.

"If she the love of your life where the fuck she at?!" I stood up and left.

Maybe I don't ever come back, maybe.

On my way back home I decide to take the extra long way simply because I wanted to spy on these new niggas. Guess Shawn don't ever have to explain to me why his money been short, what the fuck would drive him to this shit? Once upon a time Heir was my only enemy, I'm a miss the days when it was only so because having trust issues within never ends well.

As I was pulling off I recognized another face, a face that belongs on Heirs side.

DM To Heirdischoppasing: Attachment 1 image.

DM From Heirdischoppasing: fuck is dis hay now?

DM To Heirdischoppasing: these the new niggas and two of our own looking a lil too comfortable with em

DM From Heirdischoppasing: don't do nein stupid and send me ya #

DM To Heirdischoppasing: nah I'm a spy on niggas 642-413-8076

I meant what I said, I'm a spy on niggas. So badly do I wanna fuck Shawn up but I rather know why, Heir can handle his folk on his own.

I ain't ever had a problem with Shawn before until recently when his money started coming in short, even then it wasn't a vibe because I assumed he needed it for his kid. I'm a fucking kill that nigga and personally gift wrap his seed to the state myself.

So far all these lil niggas been doing is talking. The conversation was heated till Shawn handed him money, money he stole from me obviously.

I know how I'm a handle this shit... then kill him.

I made my exit and headed home to properly plot. I know me and I know if I sit around any longer I'm a end up in a fucking shoot out.

I wonder how Heir handling this shit? Do I really care? Yes, my own people involved and I don't know how the fuck it's gone look to that hot headed ass nigga and his people if he tell em.

I gotta tell Jay though but I... ain't in a trusty mood.

I trusted Heir enough to tell him.