Chap'Six

After the shooting came the part I don't ever like dealing with, the police. Nobody knows who exactly started shooting but one dead two injured, I can take a wild guess who since Heir and I were in the same place but I'm not going to speculate. One of Heirs men died and two of mine are injured I didn't reach out to him and I won't although he's been blowing my phone nonstop I ain't want shit to do with that fool.

"Shit don't make no sense." Shawn spoke up making me tense.

I just wanna fucking kill him and his lil secret crew but Heir said... fuck what he said.

"Yo what the fuck?!" Shawn yelled after I took it upon myself to slap the fuck outta him.

"You know what the fuck you be doing dirty ass nigga." Shawn squinted his eyes at me.

Yeah bitch I know.

"Y'all dip." Jay dismissed everyone in the room leaving him Shawn and I. "Wat this bout?" Jay sighed.

"You gone tell him?" I turned to Shawn who now looked panicked.

Before anyone could say anything else a commotion was heard outside, and I'm about to start shooting simply because I'm not in a good mood and literally everyone is making the situation worse.

"BOSS? BOSS!" The door swung open and there stood Heir lip bloody and five guns aimed at his head.

This nigga yo.

"Fuck You want Heir?" He glared at me.

"We got business." His tone was one I don't recognize. "I want this shit over and done with I'm deadass not with the patience shit anymore." Fucking finally.

"Leave us." I dismissed everyone and locked the door behind Heir.

Once we were alone Heir smashed his lips onto mine. I shouldn't kiss him back but I miss him, he has a lot of explaining to do but he took a risk so for now I'll feel special.

"You mad at me." He sighed. "I don't like that." Heir gently chewed on my bottom lip arousing me.

"Our personal shit can pause for right now." I forced myself to pull away from his alluring scent. "We got a common threat I want gone and I'm done doing it your way." Heir nodded sitting down.

"Before we actually do anything we gotta clue in Jay and Casper." Heir spoke up.

"We can't just kill them off either we gotta find out who calling the shots and find out who giving him orders..." Heir looked up at me. "I got a feeling if these niggas was working alone we'd be hit by now shit feel too calculated." Heir smirked at me.

Not now lil boy.

Heir pulled me down onto his lap and started rubbing my back. He smells so damn good and I love being up under him but not right now. We got a life and death situation to deal with on top of that I'm supposed to be mad at him.

"I know you mad and I know why." Heir sighs. "But can we keep it cute till this is over?" Heir rubbed his nose up and down my neck making me shiver.

I agreed to his proposal with a kiss, I love kissing him. Heir inhaled the air I exhaled as I took over the kiss. My tongue intertwined with his and we took turns sucking on each other's tongues, it was sloppy and felt good.

"Boss?!" An unfamiliar voiced sounded out.

"Y'all niggas brave as hell!" Jay?! I shot up off Heir lap and swung open the door.

"Jay and Casper come hea." Heir called from behind me. Casper entered the room while Jay just stood there not willing to take orders from Heir, I laugh.

"Come." Jay rose a brow at me but did as told.

Once everyone was inside we moved to the furthest corner of the room and sat down. The atmosphere was tense but between Jay and Casper it was funny, they need to get over it because they're gonna have to work together now.

"We got a lil situation that's now gotten out of control so I'm a need everybody up in this bitch on their best behavior until shit over." Casper stares at Heir while Jay squints at me.

"These new niggas men did talking bout Shawn and Marcus been working with em." Casper shot up out of his seat gun drawn, Heir ignored him so I relaxed. "They want us beefing so they could move in but Ohm feel differently." An emotion washed over Jay's face but he was quick to mask it, shit no use cause I recognize.

"If these niggas was really moving on their own we'd be hit by now but shit feel too calculated." I had everyone's attention now. "Y'all are now finding out because understand we got a business to run and protect so we had to be sure y'all and no one else was involved." Casper nodded his head but Jay was still tight, he'll get over it eventually.

"Anything else we need to know?" Jays eyes bounced between Heir and I.

"Like?" Casper asked turning to him.

"You can't be dumb and blind too." Jay smirked at Casper who looked like he was ready to air this bitch out.

"Fuck you getting at b?" Heir spoke up attitude heavy on his tone.

"Y'all been fucking." Jay turned to me a disappointed look on his face. "Ion know bout dude but it's my job to be by your side at all times even when you don't see me I'm there." And now I feel uncomfortable.

"You be taking that shit seriously?" Casper turned to Jay laughing.

"Fuck you mean nigga?" Jay got up in Casper's face.

"These niggas grown and we work for them You overstepping boundaries and hiding behind that's my job." Casper spat at Jay.

"Y'all chill." Heir spoke up. "We got more important shit to deal with." Casper and jay sat back down.

"I'm a find me a new job and go follow Shawn around." Jay stormed out the room, he being hella petty right now.

"Want me on Marcus?" Casper asked me, this surprised me a bit.

"Shawn and Marcus might be in the same place but do me a favor and keep an eye on that hot headed ass nigga." Casper smirked and nodded.

"Hurry na fuck up." Jay stormed back into the room glaring at Casper.

"You better teach dude manners." Casper stood up and followed Jay out.

"What now?" Heir turned to me.

"Now you explain to me what the fuck we doing cause I don't get you." I made my exit being sure Heir followed behind me.

I made my way to the basement, somewhere more secluded in case shit got out of hand.

"We doing this now?" Heir locked the basement door behind us.

"When is it a good time to be honest with me?" Heir sighed.