Chap'Seventeen

"Stop making that noise!" Heir hisses.

"What noise?" I groan.

Heir sucks his teeth going back to massaging my sore back. I'm starting to show but barely it's only noticeable to people who know what to look for. Miley said male pregnancies aren't the same as female pregnancies, I'll be in more pain but I won't have to suffer the full nine months, that's the best fucking part.

"Shit." I moan when he finally tackles that one spot.

"Stop it!" Heir hisses again, I was about to snap but then I felt his erection.

"Good." I smirk. "Fuck me." Turning around I throw myself at Heir causing both of us to fall onto the floor.

"I thought you said..."

"After." I whine. "After I give birth you not fucking me no moe." Heir rolls eyes his eyes knowing I don't mean that.

Smashing my lips onto Heirs we engage in a sloppy kiss that doesn't last as long as I wanted it to because Heiress decides now is the time to wake up after being asleep for damn near two hours she waits till now.

"That's yo child." I huff and roll off of Heir.

He lays there listening to her cry, her cries then turn to screams and that's when he gets moving. Jay and Casper may not be the most sensible options for babysitters but I trust them, and if this is the shit I have to go through with one child imagine two no fucking way man when I want dick I should be able to have it.

Heir comes back into the room with Heiress furiously sucking on a bottle full of juice, I frown. Heir has a stupid ass habit of feeding her juice for everything. When it's time for bed he gives her juice. When she wakes up he gives her juice. When she's fussy he fucking gives her juice, I'm convinced he only does this because he's the one drinking the fucking juice.

"And don't start the tea bottle was empty." He sticks his tongue out at me, damn liar.

"Anyways liar we need to talk." Heir looks up at me raising a brow.

That's one thing he's changed and I'm grateful for it Heir doesn't act out when I try to talk to him.

"He always wanna talk about some shit." Heir says to Heiress and I swear I see a faint smile on her face, she's so fake. "Talk about what?" He turns his attention back to me.

"Living arrangements and stuff." He shrugs. "We still keeping each other a secret so living together would be odd but we're a family now a family that's expanding so... I don't know we both don't have enough room in our homes for kids so..." He nods his head.

"I've been thinking..." He trails off, Heir looks nervous which makes me uncomfortable. "We cuh leave and ya know try to live a normal life." He seems shy about the idea but I like it.

"You mean like leave this lifestyle move away and shit?" He nods his head at me.

"Look at where and how we live look at how we grew up how our parents grew up I don't want that for our kids and people won't allow us to live in peace if we come out and trying to raise a family in secret will drain us mentally and physically." He ain't lie, I'm just surprised he thought this out himself.

I didn't have the best childhood. Being raised by my grandmother my mother absent and father in the streets. I couldn't have much friends because everyone was a potential threat, there were times when people tried using me to get at my dad sadly those were the only times he came around, now imagine what growing up in this life was like for Heir. I don't want that shit for our kids and it'll be worse for them having two dads.

"I'm down." Heir seemed surprised I agreed. "Where to?" He shrugs.

"I don't want to go far from Jay and Casper we'll have to talk to them about it but I don't want to be close." Although this is Heirs idea this answer tells me he'll have a difficult time leaving and when he does his ears will still be to the streets.

"I don't know about Casper but Jay has always been by my side so it'll be tough on us." I pause to really think about it, emotionally this shit will hit Jay and I hardest. "But we're responsible for the lives of two now so it ain't about us anymore." Heir sighs.

Heir places Heiress down on her play mat and we join her. I've noticed Heiress needs a lot of hands on attention, it annoys heir but he'll have to get used to it.

"I love you." Heir randomly whispers into my ear.

"I love you too."

_________
AN// 18, 19, 20. I wanted to finish this book at chapter 20 but I don't know if I can, if I go over 20 I'm not pushing 30, lol. I could've finished at chapter 20 if I made the chapters longer but then I would've had to pack in stuff and I think that would've caused confusion.